CHAPTER 25

Chapter 26, 27 28 & 29 available on scrollstack ✨

I want dher sare votes
inline comments kro!!

Target pura kyun nhi krte even after 6.8k+ views!!

Target 🎯 880 votes
160+ comments

We were all settled comfortably on the couch

We were all settled comfortably on the couch. Veer was sitting beside me, his presence both reassuring and calming, while our little Ira sat between us, completely engrossed in her new doll set.

Dad had gifted her a doll set along with a small tent, and since then, it had become her favorite place to retreat during the day.

She seemed to find such joy in these simple things, and I couldn’t help but smile at her innocence.

I stole a glance at Veer, who looked incredibly handsome in his crisp white shirt, black vest coat, and matching black pants.

He was busy on his phone, as always, but one hand was absentmindedly pulling at Ira’s cheeks.

It was a gesture of love, but knowing how sensitive her cheeks were, I quickly grabbed his finger, giving him a sharp look.

He seemed to understand my silent warning and immediately stopped, offering me a sheepish smile.

There was a tenderness in his eyes as he leaned over and kissed Ira on her cheek.

My heart swelled as our little princess returned the kiss with a giggle, her tiny hands reaching out to touch his face.

Just then, I heard my mother-in-law’s voice, breaking the serene moment,

"She's Dhriti, my daughter-in-law," she said, introducing me to the guests who had just arrived.

I looked up and saw a well-dressed couple smiling at me.

I responded with a polite smile, quickly adjusting my posture as I greeted them with, "Namaste, Aunty and Uncle."

As the pleasantries were exchanged, I turned my attention back to Ira, who had somehow managed to mess up her hair clip.

I couldn’t resist fixing it for her—I’ve always loved doing her hair, and even though it was a small thing, it felt like an intimate way of caring for her.

But as I reached out to tie the clip back in place, I felt a subtle, yet unmistakable touch on my waist. It was Veer.

He was sitting right beside me, his attention seemingly focused on his phone, yet here he was, tracing soft patterns on my waist with his fingers.

The sensation sent a shiver through me, a mix of warmth and nervousness.

I quickly glanced around, hoping no one else noticed his subtle gesture.