Chapter 5.

Sorry for no update in a while, someone really close to me just passed away in a car crash and my camp started so I'm busy. Luckily writing this helps me vent a little. Love you guys <3

+Meredith's POV+

"When do you need to work?" Jack asks from the kitchen. I'm laying on the couch watching a TV show that I've never hear of while stalking through Tumblr.

"Monday, so three day's I think. I might go to a friends house tonight." I reply telling half the truth. It is a friend, but it's actually his dorm. I couldn't tell Jack that though because he's to overprotective, especially with British boys I guess.

"Who's house?"

"Just..." I say trying to think of a lie. "Just, Jammie. She's been dying to see me since I got back even though it's only been a few days."

"Okay, do you need a ride?"

"Nope, she's coming to pick me up in half an hour." I answer. I know Jack won't be looking out the window like a creep when James comes to get me, so I don't have anything to worry about with him seeing James.

"Okay, have fun, Mere. Don't do drugs." I hear him sing from the kitchen making me giggle. I'm defiantly lucky to have such a great friend in my life. I've always been the kind of girl to have on extremely close friend and a bunch of normal friends rather than just a bunch of Best Friends. I feel like the point of a best friend is lost when you have more than three.

"I won't, Jackie." I sing just as a new text pops up on my phone.

From James: On my way now, be there soon xx 

To James: Okey, see you soon :)

Only moments later, my phone begins to ring. Looking at the caller ID, I see it's Ed again. I answer hesitantly and sigh. "Hello?"

"Meredith, please tell me where you are. I just need to tell you everything I wasn't able to say." He begs. I can hear the lump rising in his throat, but that's not going to change the fact that he cheated on me.

"Just leave me alone." I say before hanging up. His contact picture is still me kissing his cheek. I would have changed it by now, but I couldn't be bothered. He isn't worth spending any time doing anything on. Only a minute later, my phone goes off again making me groan in annoyance.

"What?" I snap into the phone thinking it would be Ed again.

"Jeez, I know that you're pissed and upset, but no reason to take it out on me." I hear Oliver's cheery voice sing through the phone making me slightly smile. I don't think I've talked to him since before I left. I already miss him and Jade.

"Sorry, I thought you were Ed calling again. Oh, and can you tell Jasmine to stop calling me because I don't want to hear her pathetic excuses."

"Right, that's what I called about kind of. Well, I called to ask how you're doing and that Jasmine says she's really sorry and doesn't know what came over her. She really likes you and feels horrible for doing it." He says making me mostly upset again. I see James' car pull up in the driveway. Grabbing my purse and coat, I run out the door with my phone in between my shoulder and neck.

"Tell her that I said that that's no reason to do that and I don't, and never will, forgive her." I say getting slightly louder before opening James' passengers side door. Being the gentleman he is, he sees I'm on my phone so he stays silent.

"Okay, I understand and respect that. Now, you didn't answer my first question." He says comfortingly.

"Oh, I'm doing surprisingly good. Like I think about him a lot, but I haven't gone crazy and tried killing Jack yet like the last times." I laugh as we pull out of the driveway. James sends me a little smirk but never moves his eyes from the road. "I wouldn't really kill him of course, but you never know."

"That's great! Jades out wedding shopping and she says I need to meet her at our planners shop so I have to go." He says clearly happy at my answer.

"Okay, don't forget to send me the wedding invitation before you send it to anyone else. Also, seat me the farthest away from Ed and Jasmine as you can." I say. "Love you, tell Jade I love her too. Bye."

"Will do, bye Mere." He fits in just before the line goes dead.

"A wedding? How fancy." James comments making my smile grow. I know Jade and Oliver are between wedding dates right now and they won't tell anyone what those dates are before they pick them, but I also know I can bring a plus one. I would absolutely love to take James, but maybe I should ask after the invitation comes here.

"Very. It's two of my close friends back in London." I state as we zip through the highway.

"Ah, even better. When you've lived in a different country, what I've noticed is that you have international friends. That's my favorite thing because when you go to visit that country, you actually have someone to meet up with that will want to hang."

"I haven't even thought about that!" I exclaim happily. Now I guess I do have a reason to go visit England. I can just say I'm going for Jade and Oliver.

"Well now you know." He laughs as we pull into an extremely large campus. He drives for about two more minutes before pulling into the parking lot of a nice dorm building. Smiling, I hop out of the car and work my way around to James. "We should get pizza later."

"Yes, and watch a movie, and gossip about our lives, ooh and tell funny stories, and-" I continue sounding like a smaller version of myself when I was in elementary school.

"Okay, okay. We'll decide when we get to that." He laughs grabbing my hand and pulling me with him towards the dorm.

******************

Answer: Ed wrote the One Direction song "Moments"

<<Ed Trivia>>

Finish the verse: Tell me if you need a loving hand to _______.

****************

Love you all.   -Hadleyxx