Chapter 24.

A/N I MADE AN AWESOME AND REALLY LONG TRAILER AND IT DELETED AND IM SO MAD!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ONE, BECAUSE NOW I DON'T HAVE THE WILLPOWER :'(

+Meredith's POV+

I don't think Ed knows, and I refuse to tell him, but I slept for a total of five minuets last night. So many things all at once added up to a nights worth of insomnia.

Don't get me wrong, I was extremely tired, but no matter how long I kept my eye's closed for and stayed still, my brain just wouldn't rest. My head was racing with thoughts of the way he looks when he sleeps, his suspiciousness on what he was shopping for today, Jades wedding, and most of all; the fact that his mini-tour starts tomorrow (which is technically today now that the sun is rising).

Just after putting my phone down from the little game I was playing to keep myself occupied, I decide to push myself out of bed; with patience, of course, to make sure I don't wake Teddy. He still stirs in my absence.

My head pounds as the blood rushes to my head with the sound of a fire alarm. After clearing my head for a brief second, I tiptoe to Ed and I's walk in closet to get dressed. Even though I won't be going on the stage with him, I need to look presentable, it's an instinctive feeling.

After searching on my side of the closet (for a good ten minuets), I finally decide to go with a flat black and white stripped dress with a white collar and long sleeves. I debate going with black tights or nylon, but just end up putting spandex shorts under. Throwing my hair up in the nicest bun I can without brushing my hair, I run to the bathroom as quietly as I can.

I wash my face and just put on the bare minimum of makeup which ends up actually looking cute for once on me. Usually it takes more than mascara, eye liner, and moisturizer for me to look good in my opinion, but Teddy would say differently for sure. He probably wouldn't talk to me for a whole hour just because he would be mad that I had such an absurd thought.

I go back to our bedroom to see Ed getting up from bed and wiping the sleepies from his tired eyes. "Why are you up so early?" He asks getting up and throwing a shirt over him messy-haired head.

"My alarm clock accidently went off early. You slept like a rock." I reply letting the lie slip easily from my grinding teeth to prevent him from feeling bad.

Even in the offset moment, as this, my mind wanders to what he and Oliver were shopping for yesterday. "What time do we go for sound check?" I ask him as I jump and land on the bed before crossing my legs. Why would someone so tired have so much energy?

"Three, Amy said she wants my early to make sure nothing will go wrong since I haven't live performed in a few months." He says coming back out from the closet dressed in jeans and a black and blue shirt.

"What will we do until then?"

"Well it's only eleven, we have some time for some light sight seeing," He recommends standing in the full-length mirror and ruffling his hair. "I haven't taken you to look at big ben yet, or the Eye of London."

"Sounds nice," I say cooly, playing off the fact that I'm really exited for some cute pictures of us together around London. I need to keep my mom updated with my life though pictures.

*****************

It only takes an hour or so before we make it to Big Ben, we needed to eat a little breakfast, not to mention how long the Uber took to get to our house. I wish I could have taken a mental picture of his face when he saw Ed and I, he looked like he saw a ghost.

"It's a lot bigger than I imagined." I say just for Ed to hear. The two of us are hiding under our hood's jackets from the large crowd of people. I knew it would be busy, but only God could imagine this many people would want to come see a clock on such a random day.

"It's not that big, Mere." Ed laughs back, wrapping his arm into mine.

"Well, it's big compared to the little clock tower we had in my hometown. It didn't even work, it was just there." Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it had ever worked.

"Okay, well, lets to go the London Eye to get a view of the city. Do you think we could see our house from the top?" He asks as he manages to pull me through the crowd. He's so good with large amounts of people, they make me freak out. I was always destine to be a city girl, but I was also always destine to social anxiety.

After finally making it to the London Eye, quite a far walk to be doing in heals, the employees gave us our own car so we wouldn't have people all over us. I would love to meet people, but not specifically during our romantic date time.

"Meredith," He says as we get in. "You're not afraid of heights, are you?"

"Nope, one of the few things that's not on my long list of fears." I joke out a little just as the car begins to move up. "Why?"

"Just making sure, I didn't want you to be scared."

"I wouldn't be scared when you're around anyways."

*************************

A/N STAR WARS THOUGH *okay symbol emoji*

Someone should totally make me a kickass trailer though because my small amount o motivation for that is now gone. Or, what are some free video editing things I can use on my laptop? I have the clips and song for it, I just can't put it together again on the same thingy I used.

Love you all. - (your favorite) Hadley xx