Chapter 39.

Author's Note

So I broke up with my boyfriend, who I still am deeply in love with, because his family was making me hate myself and they weren't nice to me (my bf was), we were dating for over a year. Then I got this other boy, he made me like him and fall for him and he said he loved me, I warned him that my Anxiety would be more then he could handle if we dated and he was like "Nah, I can deal with it just fine."

Then I had a panic attack in front of him and he told me that I needed to stop having a 'fit' and to stop my 'irrational behavior' and that because of my anxiety, he just doesn't love me anymore. So, I broke up with him and now I feel empty and horrible. I just want one good relationship in my life omg I've never left this lonely before.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Ed's POV

I'm afraid for Meredith; she may not show it now, but I know how pained she is of losing dance right now. She's been talking about it all this morning while eating breakfast before falling back asleep.

I take out my phone and slip off the bed making sure not to wake my Angel. I walk into the hall while dialing Oliver's phone number. It takes about five rings for him to finally answer. "Hello?" He asks in a very sleepy voice. It's only 9:30, but I needed to take the chance to call him while Mere's asleep so it will be a surprise for her.

"Hey, Oli."

"What's up, man?" He asks, always in the mood for a nice conversation.

"Well, I'm at the hospital. Meredith tore her MCL and ACL and broke her Tibia last night at dance. I left my concert early to come to her, they say she won't be able to dance again. So,-" I'm suddenly cut off by Oliver's frantic panicking.