Chapter 27.

GO WATCH THE TRAILER AND TELL ME IF IT WORKED!!! IVE NEVER BEEN SO EXITED IN MY LIFE OMG THIS IS GREAT. Thank you to the person who made the trailer, they didn't want to be named but you know who you are and it came out amazing <3

+Ed's POV+

"Where to now?" Meredith asks with that glint in her bright blue eyes. She has this thing, I've noticed, where she loves to explore. When she asks where we're going next, she really means, where can she adventure next. She loves going to new places in London and trying all the things she hasn't before.

"Well, we have to go prepare for my last O2 concert for this year." I reply. I see the light in her eyes still ,not changing, I don't think it's even gotten duller (except for that time where I made the horrible mistake). But I know what she's thinking, she wants to go somewhere new to tell her parents all about. She likes showing off London to her family.

"Okay," During brunch, I invited Jade and Oliver to come to the concert so I guess they're staying with us all day. I do miss their company. On my last world tour, I facetimed them nearly every day just because they felt like home to me, they still do but so is Meredith.

It didn't take long to get to the stadium. There are already people camping outside waiting for the stadium to open at 6:30. I don't get why people do that really, unless you have general admission, why would you bother waiting out there in the cold if you have pre-picked seats.

We make our way in through the back. I can tell Meredith's social anxiety is working up over all the screaming and the lack of body guards. There's only four around us which isn't enough to easy Mere's running mind. Luckily, there's fences all around where we are but there's just so much noise that she's not the best with really.

I hold her hand and pull her in closer to me as we rush inside. She follows me silently along with Jade and Oliver as I guide them to the where my room is so I can change. Amy makes me change sometimes. I always wear my normal cloths, and the outfits she picks are the same as any I would pick, so I don't get why I have to change from one flannel to another.

"I've never been to a concert of yours," Oli says looking at his messy hair in the large mirror. "I've just known you since primary school so you could sing to me all you want like a private concert, but never to a real one."

"Get ready to be amazed then." Meredith laughs out. Until two or three nights ago, she only had private concerts as well. She must be talking about the whole experience though, the goosebumps you get, or during the quiet slow songs when no one makes a sound, or when I stop singing but everyone knows the words.

"Oh, Eddy, you have meet and greets in half an hour! I was calling but you weren't answering." Amy says extremely loudly as she bursts in the room with a red face.

+Meredith's POV+

I can tell Oli and Jade have never met Amy before or if they have, it was for a brief second because they seem extremely amazed with her personality. "Meredith, pass me that bag." She demands. I remain sitting on the couch and pretend like I don't hear her. Both Ed and I don't like her after everything she's done, why should I be nice?

Usually I'm always nice, but with her, I just can't help but let a little satan out.

She sighs before walking over to get it herself even though it was only five feet away from her in the first place. "Amy, no. I never wear makeup." Ed protests when he see's her bring the blush out.

"But, Eddy, it's so cloudy out, you have no pigment."

"I'm a ginger! I never have pigment! The people that enjoy my music; enjoy my music. I don't have to change how I look, if I did and they didn't like my face, why would they come to see me or even pay to meet me?"
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Everyone go vote for me On the account 'thefanfictionawards' on the book "The Fanfition Awards 2016" you can vote until March 11th (http://w.tt/1QwmAal)
Scroll down to the section that says "Best of the Rest" and Thinking Out Loud was nominated. So comment '+1' on the line that's my book as many times as you want. Thanks for the support guys, go crazy with the votes.
Hope you all like the trailer, love you all- Hadleyxx