78

Please press ⭐ to support your writer.

SUBSTITUTE BRIDE EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON STACK, IT IS A MAFIA LOVE STORY.

It is nighttime, and the atmosphere is very quiet. Even if there is a sound of a leaf shaking, it is so loud that it can scare anyone. From a distance, Prabhakar and Amrish are smiling as they gaze at the king's palace, fully aware that their entry will be effortless due to their years of hard work and influence over the security guards. Prabhakar speeds up his Jeep, and as soon as he approaches the palace's main door, all the guards swiftly open it, allowing his Jeep to enter with ease. They exit their Jeep with a smile on their faces and begin to carefully examine the palace, which is shining brightly today. Prabhakar utters these words as he scrutinizes every detail.

"We have waited a lot, and now we cannot wait."

"We waited as long as we had to."

On hearing this, both of them turn back, and a smile quickly comes to their faces because Menka is standing there, smiling. Upon seeing them, she immediately runs to them, hugs them, and says,

“Our destination is very close now; Jaynarayan is just coming.”

On hearing this, they immediately move forward, and the guards standing there open the door of the palace fearlessly so that they can enter the palace. As soon as they enter the palace, Prabhakar closes his eyes upon seeing the surroundings and takes a deep breath before speaking.

"I am enamored with the scent today, as this chemical possesses such immense power that it could easily demolish the entire palace with the flick of a match."

On hearing this, all three laugh lightly, and after looking at the palace carefully, they tell the guards standing there.

"There is no corner of the house left where this chemical is not applied."

A guard steps forward and informs everyone with so much confidence.

"You guys don't need to worry at all; nothing bad is going to happen today."

Upon hearing his words, Prabhakar smiles, becomes extremely happy, brings both his hands near his mouth, and shouts loudly with his face raised.

“Samrat... Oh King Samrat...”

The sound reverberates loudly throughout the palace. Guard smiles lightly seeing him. Amrish and Menka start laughing loudly at his such antics, but Prabhakar does not stop at all; he starts shouting strongly again.

"Samrat…. Samrat…."

A loud sound reverberates throughout the palace, prompting Samrat to abruptly emerge from his room and head towards the stairs. Devnarayan, who was sleeping in the adjacent room, also comes out of the room. Both of them quickly descend the stairs and notice Prabhakar standing there with Amrish and Menka. Upon seeing both of them, Samrat addressed Prabhakar.

"Uncle, what are you doing here? You know very well what the royal protocol is."

"Of course, I am well aware of the royal protocol, which requires the future king to spend the night in this palace with the current king to resolve important issues, even though you are not the king."

Upon hearing this, Samrat's eyes harden and begin to move in all directions. Samrat slowly descends the stairs and begins to thoroughly scan the entire area with more attention and already understands a lot. Guards are standing there, and Menka has a very cunning smile on her face. Amrish is enjoying all these glances sitting on the sofa.

“What nonsense are you talking about here so late at night? Have you drunk alcohol?”

On hearing Samrat’s words, Amrish starts laughing loudly. Prabhakar, too, can't stop laughing. He laughs loudly, puts both his hands in his pants pockets, and speaks to Samrat.

"This is the intoxication of power, and this intoxication is not in everyone's fate, and certainly not in your destiny... My sweetheart nephew."

Devnarayan immediately steps forward, shouts loudly, and looks at the guards in anger.

“I don't know what you are saying and what not; I know this much that you people should not be in this palace at this time. Guards, remove these people from here as soon as possible and close the door.”

Even after listening to Devnarayan, the guards show no reaction. Seeing this, Devnarayan immediately turns his gaze towards Samrat, who is also looking towards them. Suddenly, a loud voice echoes from that location.

“The whole drama has started here without me; I had told you don't start without me.”

On hearing the voice, everyone starts looking towards the door, but they do not see anyone there. Suddenly, everyone's eyes widen as Raghav enters, smiling and carrying Jay Narayan on his shoulder. Seeing Raghav with JayNarayan like this, Samrat immediately starts coming towards JayNarayan.

“Papa….”

Before Samrat can reach him in any way, Amresh and Prabhakar point their guns at him and force him to stay there. Upon spotting Samrat, Raghav, wearing a sly smile, forces JayNarayan to lie down on the sofa. While adjusting his clothes, he informs Samrat and Devnarayan about the situation.

Don't worry too much; I haven't administered a heavy dose; it's just enough to ensure a comfortable sleep. I was getting very worried because of his love for you; he is regularly giving you his own protection. He was a bit too worried about your security. That's why he kept coming back to check on the security. All the work would get spoiled. That's why I gave him an injection in his neck and put him to bed. I thought he would enjoy tomorrow's program with me, but he doesn't want to do that. I had planned very well how we both would mourn Samrat's death; after all, I would be the only one who would support him in reducing his grief, but he does not want that. Therefore, I suggest that you take him with you to heaven. You will also find your mother Padmani there. Then you can play Family there nicely."

Hearing these words of Raghav, Devnarayan gets very worried and suddenly shouts in anger and says to Raghav.

"What are you talking about, and what actions have you taken against Jay Narayan? What are you all doing? Raghav, what has happened to you suddenly? What are you doing?”

Raghav approaches Prabhakar, places his elbow on his shoulder, gazes calmly at Devnarayan, and then speaks to Prabhakar.

“They are such foolish people. They are incapable of understanding what we are trying to accomplish. It is a simple thing. We want to kill you all here. And this smell that you are getting—don't worry, it is so good that it will catch fire in the air and will not let you come out...And all of you will perish together with this palace.”

When Devnarayan heard this from Raghav, his eyes widened in surprise. Before he could ask anything else, Samrat runs to catch him, but Raghav takes out his pistol and points it at him, and smilingly is about to shoot when suddenly he falls on the ground with Prabhakar with a very heavy weight, and immediately he realizes that Shamsher is on top of him and Prabhakar, and without any delay, Shamsher bleeds the faces of both of them with his sharp claws.

"Ahhhh….”

Amrish gets scared when he sees the tiger in front of him, so he holds his gun back and tries to shoot at it. However, the tiger is in front of him, and he knows that if he shoots at it, it could attack him as well. As a result, he shouts loudly, catching the guards' attention.

"Guards…. Do something...."

Even after seeing everything, all the guards are standing there very easily. Seeing this, Menka also gets very worried, and she knows that even she cannot go near the tiger. But seeing the way Raghav is shouting at this time, she is unable to stop herself. She tries to go, but suddenly someone pulls her hair and stops her at the place. When she turns back, she finds Sparsh standing there, smiling; she has no idea when Sparsh arrived. Before she could ask anything, Sparsh slapped her in the face.

Shamsher is not using his teeth to attack them; instead, he is using his claws to scare them, a tactic that has proven effective. Shamsher immediately glances at Samrat, who gestures for him to move away. He then retreats and sits quietly. Both Raghav and Prabhakar are not hurt much, due to which they sit down without any delay and try to find their guns, which had slipped from their hands due to Shamsher's sudden attack. Immediately, both Raghav and Prabhakar turn to face the guards and address them.

"What are you looking like, idiots? Catch these people quickly."

However, none of the guards move even a single inch, causing fear to spread across their faces. They begin examining everything with excellent care. When Raghav feels a tap with a finger near his shoulder, due to which he turns around and looks, Ekansh is there, sitting very comfortably with his hands tied on his knees, smiling and pointing his finger towards the front.

"My dear brothers...”

Raghav looked ahead, and all the guards removed their masks without any delay, and his eyes widened even more because he had no idea when all this would happen, but inside the masks were none other than the Singhania brothers. Raghav glanced at Prabhakar, and Prabhakar's gaze scrutinized each guard with utmost care, perceiving that their game had come to an end. His eyes went to Menaka, who was crying continuously because she was not getting any relief for a moment. Sparsh was regularly slapping her; she was continuously slapping her, and she had held his hair very tightly.

"Menka…."

As soon as Sparsh hears Prabhakar's voice, she drags Menka by her hair and brings her close to him. She pushes Menka hard and informs him of the situation.

"You were the mastermind behind this entire plan, and she completely supported you. However, you forgot that no matter how clever a murderer is, he leaves evidence behind."

Raghav, while taking care of his mother, starts looking closely at the people who are standing around them. Amrish seizes the opportunity and attempts to flee from the area. Avyansh immediately chases after Amrish, climbs onto his back, and speaks to him while wailing like a child.

"This is very wrong, uncle; we were just starting to enjoy the game, and you are running away from here. Don't do this. Please don't leave us, or else I won't like it."

As soon as he says his point, he catches him fast and pushes him towards the three of them. Menaka is continuously crying while hugging Raghav. Raghav looks at Prabhakar while holding her. Samrat steps forward and addresses them.

"Wow, what a perfect family.”

After hearing this, all of them start looking at him with great surprise. Samrat smiles, settles down in front of them, and speaks to them.

“I have come to know long ago that Raghav is the son of Menaka and Prabhakar and not my father.”

"What…”

********
Here is an update. I hope you like it. Please let me know.

😏😏😏😏

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Please enjoy my complete work which is available on different websites and apps.

1.ONLY YOU
2.YOU ARE MINE
3.FINDING LOVE IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE
4.HIS KIDNAPPED BRIDE
5.FATED TO BE TOGETHER
6.INCOMPREHENSIBLE LOVE
7.PROMISE OF STUBBORN LOVE
8.WINNING WITH PERSISTENT LOVE
9.TAINTED BRIDE
10.ESSENCE IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE
11.HER STUBBORN LOVE

ALL BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE ON KINDLE, AND IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT ME ON INSTAGRAM LINK YOU WILL FIND IN MY BIO.

12.INNOCENT BRIDE AND SUBSTITUTE BRIDE ARE ONGOING.

13.HIS REPLACED BRIDE ARE COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN FOR EDITING. SOON PUBLISHED ON KINDLE.