77

Please press ⭐ to support your writer.

SUBSTITUTE BRIDE EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON STACK, IT IS A MAFIA LOVE STORY.

Everyone was very worried about Sparsh's sudden loss of consciousness, but their medical team is already with them, due to which they are very well aware of her situation, but at this time they are most concerned about Samrat, who is sitting with Sparsh holding her hand, but he has not spoken anything for the last 2 hours, and he is sitting in this manner. No one is able to believe that Samrat's mother's death was not suicide but murder. Everyone is forced to think that a murder happens in such a tight security of the palace and no one comes to know about it, and everyone is comfortable for many years considering it a suicide or else no one ever knew properly what the situation was. Many questions are deeply troubling because, if a person from the palace has been murdered in this manner, it confirms the presence of spies within the palace. When Samrat sees Sparsh, he gently caresses her cheek before telling everyone about it.

"All of you should leave from here right now. The day after tomorrow, the road is locked because of security reasons for the crowning ceremony; all of you will be present there to witness the whole scenario. Now the collision should be face-to-face; I will just keep this in mind."

Samrat immediately carries Sparsh and uses the same tunnel to move back to their room. Samrat has left the area, but the individuals remain standing there, deep in thought, aware that not only Samrat but also Sparsh are in grave danger at this moment, a fact they cannot ignore. They all exchange glances, nod their heads slowly, and then promptly depart from the scene.
.
.
.
Samrat's entire focus is on Sparsh because she fainted last night, but he cannot let anyone know about this, and that is why he is taking good care of her by keeping her away from everybody's eyes, but Sparsh does not have any problems of any kind, and that is why he is very comfortable. Everyone is having breakfast very comfortably there when suddenly a loud noise starts echoing there.

"Sparsh….."

Upon hearing this voice, Sparsh's eyes widened, prompting her to look at Samrat. Samrat, too, is taken aback and quickly turns his gaze towards the gate. Without any delay, he sees Sparsh's brothers, Avyansh, Ekansh, Abheek, and Nirbheek, standing there. The security guards knew very well that they were Sparsh's brothers, and so after checking them on a security basis, they were allowed inside, but they wanted to give a surprise, and hence, keeping their request in mind, the security members came inside with them. Seeing them, Samrat stands up because according to what they had decided, all of them will be present there only for the coronation because he did not want to make any mistake regarding their security, but these four are in here, so it means that they have already changed a lot of plans. Devnarayan becomes very happy to see them and goes towards the gate with his arms stretched out.

"You all are heartily welcome. I am very happy to know that your father at least sent you guys here first."

Samrat and the rest of the group rise to welcome them. They all sit and start talking while having breakfast there, and as soon as a meal is over, JayNarayan says to everyone.

"Let me drop you all off at our hotel, where we have made all the arrangements for your stay."

Abheek immediately glances at JayNarayan, pulls his sister closer to him, and speaks to her.

"You have arranged this for your guests; we are not guests at all; we are family, and we will stay here with our sister.... Right sister."

On hearing this, Samrat smiles lightly because he understands very well that these people have come here worried about his and Sparsh's security and want to protect both of them in any way, due to which they have suddenly changed the whole plan. On hearing this, JayNarayan gets slightly worried and says to them.

"I understand what you people are saying very well, but the coronation ceremony is going to take place, and due to this, the security is increased a lot, so wherever the king resides, only his family members who are his blood relatives can stay with him and no one else... It is like protocol."

"This implies that Menka Aunty will relocate to the hotel, and all the current servants will also relocate."

When Avyansh asks this question with a seemingly innocent demeanor, Samrat also mentally smiles and glances at Menka, who, upon hearing this, is staring at him with narrowed eyes. She longs to express her thoughts to him immediately but understands that it would not be appropriate to do so at this moment. That is why she is completely silent, Raghav says while handling the matter.

“I know that I should not say this, but this is a matter of security for the king. That is why I have to say that if the next generation of the former king becomes the king, then in such a situation, keeping the security of the entire family of the former king as well as the future king in mind, they are given a completely different protection due to which we cannot keep any relatives here even if we want to. I understand that this may come across as disrespectful to you all, but we must not overlook the security concerns."

After listening to everything, all four of them start looking at each other, and Menka starts smiling lightly looking at them, then suddenly Devnarayan says to everyone.

But if the king wishes, he can ask any of his relatives to stay with him and can fully explain to the security team why he is doing so, and there is no particular danger in this. Therefore, I, who have not yet resigned from my position as king, hereby order that Sparsh and all her family members will remain in the palace after their arrival in Sumer Nagar and the crowning ceremony, for as long as they desire."

Jaynarayan is surprised to hear this from his father, but then Menka informs everyone.

If this is the case, then my brother and Padmini Didi's family can come and stay here. There are no significant security concerns in this situation. When you can love these people, then it will be very easy to welcome them because they are our relatives from years ago."

Upon hearing this from Menka, Jaynarayan immediately turns to face her. Devnarayan angrily turns back and goes and stands in front of Menka and tells her.

"The right to take decisions is only with the king and the queen, and no one can ever say anything about their decisions."

When Menka hears this sentence from Devnarayan, she immediately looks at everyone, feeling embarrassed by his words. However, Devnarayan does not remain silent and continues to explain.

"You are neither a queen nor is your husband a person sitting on the throne of the king. No matter how much Jaynarayan believes that the public loves him a lot, only his orders will always be followed because it is true that till date only the king's orders have been followed and all the decisions have been taken according to his orders, and whoever raises a finger on these decisions is considered the enemy of the royal family. Understand this very well."

As soon as Devnarayan says this, Menka's eyes fall down in shame, and she immediately leaves from there. Devnarayan's eyes first go towards Jaynarayan, who is looking at him with utter surprise, while his eyes turn towards Raghav, who is standing there in utter shock due to his sudden decisions. Everyone slowly leaves from there, and Samrat starts smiling at them and turns to leave from there. Then his eyes fall on the front; he checks everything very keenly and smiles, then turns to join them, but now he is smiling.
.
.
.

"How can this happen? This should not have occurred at all, as the girl had set fire to the palace before the crowning ceremony. Now her brother is present there, so they will not let us go near the girl at all. In such a situation, we will not be able to make her do anything with Samrat."

Prabhakar gets frustrated and starts screaming. Amrish, who is sitting there, notices his condition and calls his sister to inform her.

I have waited for a long time; now I do not want to wait. Whatever you do, get the medicine mixed in the girl's food, and the girl's fits of madness should increase suddenly, and in any case, there should be a fire there, and this king should die in the fire by burning at the hands of his own wife. We should easily complete our work tomorrow during the crowning ceremony. Only what has been said should happen, nothing else.”

"What do you want to say?"

“Just that we cannot wait any longer. We have waited too long, and if we wait any longer, everything will slip out of our hands.”

All of them suddenly hear the voice and turn towards it, and Prabhakar starts coming towards him. Then he shows his hand and says loudly to everyone.

“We have waited enough. Now we cannot wait. Our years of diligent work are about to come to an end. We will complete all these tasks tonight."

But you are not understanding what I am saying. If that mad girl does not set the palace on fire and Samrat does not burn her to death in the fire, then how will the work be done further?"

It is very simple. So what if the girl does not set fire? Somehow, the North Space will catch fire tonight.”

Menka looks at Prabhakar in a worried tone, while Prabhakar just stands there, staring at the person in anger. He can't believe that after waiting for so long and coming so close to their destination, they had to change their plan again.
.
.
.

Devnarayan takes Sparsh and Samrat to the North Space and greets them with a gentle smile.

"We built this palace specifically for the king, and I know you won't leave the room your mother decorated. However, according to our customs, you must stay here tonight and tomorrow after the crowning ceremony. After that, you are free to do as you please."

Samrat begins examining the palace with great care. Having visited the palace numerous times to meet his grandfather, Samrat is acutely aware of the excellent decoration of this palace today. Many curtains have been hung there, and the decoration is so exquisite that it can captivate anyone, he remarks, lightly rubbing his nose.

"This place looks very beautiful, but why is the smell of paint so strong? They completed all this work a long time ago."

"You know that there is a coronation tomorrow, so there should be no shortage of anything. All the carpenters have returned to their work to polish everything, which is why there is a slight odor; however, it is expected to dissipate by morning."

“Today you have to sleep in the room next to the king, and today I have to sleep in the king's room for the last time.”

When Devnarayan says this smilingly, JayNarayan, Raghav, and Menka, who were standing behind him, smile lightly, and Avyansh, Ekansh, and Abheek, Nirbheek, looking at the palace and smiling a lot, say to Devnarayan.

"Tonight appears to be exceptionally beautiful, as this location surpasses your palace in quality."

"Tonight is bound to be beautiful, as tomorrow Sumer Nagar will welcome its future king."

JayNarayan smiles while addressing Samrat, and he reciprocates with a small smile.

********
Here is an update. I hope you like it. Please let me know.

COUNTDOWN STARTED

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Please enjoy my complete work which is available on different websites and apps.

1.ONLY YOU
2.YOU ARE MINE
3.FINDING LOVE IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE
4.HIS KIDNAPPED BRIDE
5.FATED TO BE TOGETHER
6.INCOMPREHENSIBLE LOVE
7.PROMISE OF STUBBORN LOVE
8.WINNING WITH PERSISTENT LOVE
9.TAINTED BRIDE
10.ESSENCE IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE
11.HER STUBBORN LOVE

ALL BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE ON KINDLE, AND IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT ME ON INSTAGRAM LINK YOU WILL FIND IN MY BIO.

12.INNOCENT BRIDE AND SUBSTITUTE BRIDE ARE ONGOING.

13.HIS REPLACED BRIDE ARE COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN FOR EDITING. SOON PUBLISHED ON KINDLE.