79

Please press ⭐ to support your writer.

SUBSTITUTE BRIDE EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON STACK, IT IS A MAFIA LOVE STORY.

Prabhakar, Menka, Amrish, and especially Raghav are very surprised after hearing what Samrat is saying, and that is why they are constantly looking at him. Devnarayan is so upset after hearing all this that he immediately sits on the ground with his hand on his chest. Because this is such a truth, which has shocked him a lot, and after knowing all this, it seems as if his son's entire life has been completely ruined because of a lie. Adhiraj and AdiDev immediately hold him, and Samrat looks at him and puts a gun on Raghav's head and says to Prabhakar in a very angry tone.

"First of all, tell me when and how all this was planned. I will tell you very easily when I get to know that Raghav is your son... In any case, since everything began with you, it should conclude with you."

Prabhakar knows very well that they are surrounded from all sides, and at the same time, Raghav, who is his son and he loves very much, does not want to see him in trouble under any circumstances. So he immediately tells him while being in front of him.

“Samrat, whatever you want to know, I will tell you everything. Whatever you want, I will do that. If you want the throne, you can take it, but nothing should happen to Raghav... Don't you dare to touch his hair.”

“Nothing should happen to Raghav... You are talking nonsense to me... Do you have any idea what you are saying to me? You killed my mother, but you're telling me that Raghav shouldn't suffer any consequences... You were the brother of my mom; you betrayed her and your bastard son; by becoming my loving younger brother, he has been betraying me for years, and you are saying that nothing should happen to him; I will decide that later, and all that will be decided only after you say, so talk to me as soon as possible about how you tuned everything and when did you start it."

Everyone’s eyes widen there, and Menka immediately starts looking at Prabhakar because she was also not aware of this. Prabhakar, sensing her attention, grasps her hand and speaks to Samrat.

“You have a big misunderstanding. She was my beloved sister. You know very well that there is nothing like that.”

“You don’t need to talk nonsense to me. I know very well that you have killed my mother, and now I am not going to listen to anything you say about this rubbish; just answer my question.”

When Sparsh hears Samrat's loud voice, she too becomes scared. Adhrith immediately hugs her, aware of Sparsh's deteriorating health and the doctor's advice to rest. However, the current situation prevents her from taking any action, even if she wanted to. After hearing Samrat's words, Devnarayan becomes even more concerned and turns his attention to Jaynarayan, who remains unconscious in front of him. He cannot believe what he is hearing at this time. He angrily starts looking at Prabhakar. Prabhakar unexpectedly attempts to attack Samrat, but Samrat was well-prepared for this. Samrat instinctively grabs his throat, aims the gun at Raghav's head, and attempts to pull the trigger. Menka becomes frightened upon witnessing all this. She quickly intervenes by holding his hand to prevent the bullet from hitting Raghav, which also gives Prabhakar the opportunity to attack Samrat. On the other hand, Raghav also holds Samrat's hand to attack him and suddenly starts pulling the gun, and without any delay, all the people from all sides pointing guns come fast around and stand very close to them, because of which he immediately realizes his situation and starts looking at all the people very clearly. Samrat says to Prabhakar while smiling.

“I don't like unnecessary delay at all, so without any delay, open your mouth and quickly start telling how and when you did everything. Make sure to include every detail in this process."

Prabhakar begins to survey his surroundings, feeling a growing sense of anger. He has come to the realization that his years-long game is over, and he has suffered a significant defeat that he finds difficult to accept. However, he also understands that at this moment, he must save only Raghav, which he expresses angrily to Samrat as he looks at him.

"Devendra Singla, your maternal grandfather was the king of Pratapgarh. Since childhood, I have harbored a deep-seated desire for the king's crown, a trait inherited from my mother. She instilled in me the belief that this crown is solely mine, and I am committed to securing it at any cost. I am prepared to go to any lengths to achieve this goal."

All the people are standing near those four with their guns pointed, unable to see any way to save themselves. Therefore, they are left with no choice but to tell them everything. Raghav is scanning the surroundings to seize any opportunity and take action to help the people save themselves. Prabhakar continues because Samrat's sharp eyes are only on him and the Singhania brothers surround the rest of the people, making it impossible for them to escape.

"My mother tried her best to ensure that your grandmother never gives birth to a boy, but despite all these efforts, she gave birth to a boy, and he was handicapped. We were thrilled that he was handicapped, and in such a situation no one would give him the title of king. Your grandfather left no stone unturned in his treatment, and my father also supported him completely, and the boy recovered root and branch. I could see the throne slipping from my hands, and I knew without a doubt that I had to take decisive action. However, at this point, I needed to pause and carefully consider my actions. This was very important. That's why I waited with extreme caution. Menka used to come to our palace for many years because of Padmini, as she is her cousin, and we knew each other very well. We both developed a deep affection for each other and began to view each other as life partners. Our love never came into the eyes of anyone because I took such good care that I never raised my eyes towards Menka because she is very important to me. I had struggled a lot for the throne in my life but did not want to struggle at all for my love, and I knew that the day I talked to our family about our marriage, everyone would agree to it very easily. Menka and I were very happy with each other. Meanwhile, your parents tied the knot, a moment that brought us all immense joy. I had conveyed to everyone that I had no objections to Atulya becoming the king, and everyone believed this to be true. After Padmini's marriage, Padmani had become the daughter-in-law of Sumer Nagar. As queen, Padmini was burdened with numerous responsibilities. As a result, she performed her duties exceptionally well and rarely visited Pratap Nagar. So Padmini had completely moved out of my way. Atulya needed to be moved out of my way immediately. And it was very important for me. I concentrated on this thing, and Atulya has to die very naturally so that no one can find out anything about me."

Prabhakar looks angrily at Samrat and speaks to him.

"I have waited a lot. I made the decision that, even if I arrived late at my destination, I would wait for it, ensuring that I made no mistakes. My hard work will definitely pay off. Menka and I were growing closer, and she was eager for me to share our love with everyone. However, I remained steadfast in my determination to become the king, regardless of the consequences. That is why I first focused on removing Atulya from my path, and only after that I wanted to marry Menka. You were born, everyone is very happy, everything is going very smoothly, you turned 5 years old, I knew very well that soon the process of making Atulya the king would also be started, I knew that this throne was only mine, and I had to get it by doing anything. Atuyal started paying attention to the affairs of the kingdom very well; gradually, people started liking him, and people started talking about him becoming the king. I quickly began devising a plan to remove Atulya from my path. Tradition dictated that Atulya had visited the deity annually, and on his return, he encountered a terrible accident, which was the catalyst for my plan. Atulya died instantly in that accident, which proved to be a major advantage for me. I was on the verge of reaching my destination. Grief engulfed the entire royal family. Your maternal grandfather's sadness was so profound that everyone believed he would soon ascend to heaven. Seeing her father's health, Padmini brought you to Pratap Nagar to support her father, and suddenly seeing you, the desire to live more awakened in oldies, he started seeing his son in you, and he talked to everyone, even Jay Narayan, about his desire to adopt you and hand over the kingdom to you, and made Padmini the caretaker of the kingdom until you grow up."

Samrat immediately looks at Devnarayan, who was looking at him in surprise because he too had no idea that something like this had happened because JayNarayan never told him about this matter, due to which only he is able to guess. Keeping in mind the royal protocol, he must have thought it better not to make these things public. Everyone is shocked to hear all this, then they realize that JayNarayan is regaining consciousness, due to which Devnarayan immediately gets up and comes to him and starts calling him.

"Jay…"

Devnarayan's head is becoming heavy, but a panicked call from his father prompts him to open his eyes. Despite the large number of people around him, he initially tries to locate them. Once he fully regains consciousness, he begins to assess the situation. However, in the next moment, his eyes shift to the front, where Samrat is sitting with Prabhakar, Amrish, and Raghav at gunpoint, making it difficult for him to understand anything. As soon as he spots Samrat, he speaks to him.

Samrat, what are you doing? What are all these people doing here at this time of night? What is happening? I am not able to understand anything.

"You will understand everything. Uncle is confessing to all the crimes he has committed up to now. Just listen to everything carefully and quietly.”

JayNarayan does not understand much even after listening to him, but all this is bothering him a lot, due to which Devnarayan pats his shoulder and signals him to keep quiet. After observing  Prabhakar's silence for a considerable amount of time, Samrat points the gun at Raghav's head and addresses him.

"When did you all think of destroying our happy family?"

********
Here is an update. I hope you like it. Please let me know.

Two chapters and an epilogue left. As I already lost my interest to update the story that's why update are very slow don't ask me when I going to update the next chapter.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Please enjoy my complete work which is available on different websites and apps.

1.ONLY YOU
2.YOU ARE MINE
3.FINDING LOVE IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE
4.HIS KIDNAPPED BRIDE
5.FATED TO BE TOGETHER
6.INCOMPREHENSIBLE LOVE
7.PROMISE OF STUBBORN LOVE
8.WINNING WITH PERSISTENT LOVE
9.TAINTED BRIDE
10.ESSENCE IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE
11.HER STUBBORN LOVE

ALL BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE ON KINDLE, AND IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT ME ON INSTAGRAM LINK YOU WILL FIND IN MY BIO.

12.INNOCENT BRIDE AND SUBSTITUTE BRIDE ARE ONGOING.

13.HIS REPLACED BRIDE ARE COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN FOR EDITING. SOON PUBLISHED ON KINDLE.