81

Please press ⭐ to support your writer.

SUBSTITUTE BRIDE EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON STACK WITH CHAPTERS 55, IT IS A MAFIA LOVE STORY.

Prabhakar and Raghav are sitting in a very angry mood, and their eyes are only on Samrat because their game years of hard work finished today. Prabhakar is already mad at the situation. This is a significant setback for him, one that he simply cannot bear. However, he is acutely aware that he no longer has any control over the situation. In such a situation, he looks angrily towards JayNarayan and tells him the truth.

“JayNarayan had refused to take the throne and decided to handover everything to the Samrat, and we were not able to reach the Samrat in any way. It was because of JayNarayan that he was far away from here. As a result, we had to take all necessary steps to remove the Samrat from our path. However, Maneka was determined to separate JayNarayan from the Samrat. Despite her best efforts, she was unable to achieve this. Meanwhile, she continued to visit her parents, who were aware of her deceit. This grief led to the early deaths of both of them. Despite this, Amrish, who was well-informed, provided significant support to both of us. Raghav often saw me and Maneka together; due to this, he had many questions in his mind. When he turned 10, we both explained to him clearly what all this meant and what we wanted. Because he was always smarter than his age, he listened to our conversations silently and thought wisely. He understood it well and was most happy that JayNarayan, who is not his father and does not behave well with his mother, does not matter to him because he, his real father, loves his mother and both his parents sacrifice their lives for him. As he grew older, his greed for the throne and property intensified. As a result, he not only supported me in all of my plans but also collaborated with me, gradually earning the trust of Samrat through his grandfather. Samrat and Raghav met very rarely, but the way Raghav showed his longing for his brother was enough to deceive Samrat, and in this deception of love, he convinced JayNarayan and Devnarayan as well that Raghav loved Samrat immensely. He had a very respectful brother in front of Samrat, and Samrat, who already had a soft corner for Raghav, immediately got deceived by him."

Samrat is staring angrily at Raghav, and he has turned his gaze towards Shamsher. As a result, Raghav understands his gaze and responds without Samrat having to ask.

"Deceiving humans is very easy, but deceiving animals is very difficult. However, deceiving Shamsher is very easy, as you are Shamsher's biggest weakness. Shamsher loves those who love you. Shamsher and I have never met without you, and he has always witnessed both of us laughing and hugging each other. If he ever experienced a negative emotion by mistake, he never reacted because he understood the importance of me to you. On that day, JayNarayan shared with you all the details of his relationship with my mother. I was primarily concerned that you might become intimately familiar with all the details. That is why, after listening to everything, I pretended that I am angry with my mother and I have no greed for power at all. I had to maintain your trust because I had come to know a lot about Devendra Singla's hidden trust, property, and wealth, and I wanted all of that, and for that it was very important to maintain your trust. My father had waited a lot for all these things, so I could not let this game end so easily, so I continued my drama, but I do not understand where I went wrong that you came to know everything. If we had heeded my mother's advice sooner, rather than delaying for so long, we could have swiftly eliminated everyone and established a stronghold over the royal family."

When Samrat heard this from Raghav, he immediately slapped him on the cheek, causing his head to hit the ground loudly. Menka, who was very close to JayNarayan, immediately pleaded with him, falling at his feet in response.

“Please, I made a mistake; he is a child; let him go.”

On hearing this from Menka, JayNarayan, who is completely out of his temper, looks at her once, and the next moment he pulls her by her hair, forgetting every principle and manners, and slaps her hard on the cheek. Menka's sobbing voice reverberates in the room, prompting Prabhakar to swiftly reach for JayNarayan's collar. However, Samrat attempts to aim the gun at him. The very next moment, Raghav snatches the gun from his hands and suddenly fires the bullet on his side, but Samrat falls down to save himself, and because of the chemical applied there, a slight spark is suddenly produced due to firing, which catches fire very fast. Seeing all this, Raghav shouts loudly and tells his parents.

"Try to get out of here as soon as possible; this chemical is very strong; it will burn the whole palace in a few minutes."

The sudden panic was brought on by the fire. Adhrith also intended to remove Sparsh first, shielding her safely in his arms as he guided Shamsher out of the palace. However, as soon as Sparsh heard Raghav, she abruptly pushed him back, pulled out the sword in front of her, and turned around, aware of the entire situation. The fire is spreading very fast there, and everyone is running out to save themselves, but JayNarayan and Samrat do not want to leave Prabhakar and Raghav alive in any case. They have completely stopped paying attention to anything. Raghav seizes the opportunity, immediately strangling Samrat and forcing him to lie down on the ground. He glances at Prabhakar, who is currently under JayNarayan's control, but he has complete faith in his father and is determined to kill Samrat at any cost. Raghav swiftly begins strangling Samrat, but Samrat responds with a forceful kick to his chest, aided by his feet, and immediately rises.

“Samrat…”

Upon hearing Sparsh's voice, he turns to face him. He notices a sword approaching her, which he promptly catches with a smile. Raghav, who is again coming forward to attack him, immediately thrusts the sword into his stomach with a strong blow.

“Ahhhhh…”

As Menka ran outside to save herself because of sudden fire, Sparsh immediately grabbed another sword and approached her without delay. Menka stops as soon as she sees her with the sword flashing in front of her eyes, which scares her a lot. She turns around and wants to run away from there, but Sparsh separates her head from her body with a single attack. Samrat, whose sword had already pierced Raghav's stomach; at that time, Raghav's eyes were directly towards his mother, and he saw everything.

“Mommmm….”

When Raghav sees his mother's neck severed right before his eyes, he screams loudly and tries to rush towards her by pushing Samrat away with a sword. Prabhakar looks at Raghav as soon as he hears his painful voice, and seeing him covered in blood, he starts coming towards him. But the way Raghav calls his mother, his eyes also go to Menka, and Menka's head rolls and falls near his feet. He is shocked and doesn't believe; he looks again at Raghav. However, a sword suddenly appears across his chest, shocking Prabhakar, who was standing there in shock. JayNarayan, upon witnessing Menka's demise, instantly smiled and left Prabhakar, allowing him to witness the death of the people he holds dear, a sight he has endured for years.

"Raghav, my son..."

Raghav tries to move his hands forward to catch the sword, but with a jerk the sword is pulled back, and Samrat comes forward smiling and looking at Prabhakar. He suddenly hugs Raghav, and the very next moment he again thrusts the sword inside Raghav, and all this is happening in front of Prabhakar, which is more terrifying for him than death. With immense force, he thrusts the sword twice into Raghav, causing a torrent of blood that drenches Samrat entirely. Samrat abruptly abandons Raghav, causing him to collapse onto the ground in a lifeless state. Prabhakar moves his step and his feet touch Menka's head; he looks at her and grabs her, then runs to Raghav. Maneka's body is also lying nearby. He holds Maneka's severed head in his arms, rests Raghav's head on his lap, and begins to speak loudly to them.

“What are you doing? This is not the time to joke. Get up quickly. Tomorrow is the crowning ceremony. Look, we have killed Samrat... If Samrat died before the crowning ceremony, you will automatically become the next king. We will declare you the king tomorrow. Pratap Nagar no longer has a king. I am the only person from the royal family. I will become the king there, and my son will become the king here. Come on, we have to complete our work and get out of here... Menka, what are you doing? Why are you doing this? We have to marry; our delighted family is waiting for us.”

Everyone starts looking at him, and there is no sadness on anyone's face because anyone can understand how Samrat's family got destroyed because of these people's dirty intentions and how he spent his life without a father despite having a very loving and protective father. He could not forgive these people under any circumstances. Sparsh gazes at Samrat, awash in blood. When Sparsh sees Samrat in this state, she smiles lightly because he appears to be uninjured. Meanwhile, the fire gradually intensifies into a terrifying form and continues to grow. Amrish, eager to flee, tries to do so as soon as he sees an opportunity, but Shamsher, who has been sitting comfortably up to this point on entrance as Adhrith already moves him out, immediately rushes towards him, attacks his neck, and completes his destruction. Samrat looks at Prabhakar, who is smiling and talking to Maneka and Raghav. They all have to move out immediately, but lastly, listen to him.

"Observe the numerous fireworks blazing to greet us; behold the abundance of light; swiftly rise; we must venture outdoors to greet our people; they are about to welcome us... King Prabhakar Singla is coming with his queen Menka and his son Raghav. A grand welcome is waiting for us.”

Samrat keeps a smile on his face as he carefully observes the palace, fully aware that it will burn to ashes in a few moments. He then signals for everyone to leave. JayNarayan assists Devnarayan, while the Singhania family swiftly assists them in leaving the palace. Samrat himself runs out quickly, holding Sparsh. Sparsh smiles, grips Samrat's hand tightly, and runs out with him. As soon as they emerge, the door closes behind them. Prabhakar, who has likely begun to burn inside, can clearly be heard screaming, and everyone, including JayNarayan, is smiling. Samrat glances at Sparsh, who has been staring at him with heavy eyes, and upon recognizing her condition, he lifts her into his arms.

“Call the doctor immediately.”

.
.
.

“Sir, I had told you earlier also that whatever clot remains will melt this time; she will probably be bleeding the last time, and as we had guessed, the clot in her head has completely melted, but the bleeding from her nose and ear is not stopping at all. Now it will be a little difficult to guess what the situation is because, first of all, it is very important to stop the bleeding. We have all the arrangements; we are trying everything, but the bleeding is not stopping at all, so I would like you to shift her to the hospital as soon as possible.”

Samrat has not been able to see his wife for a long time; he was already very upset, but after hearing this, he has become even more upset. The king's palace has caught fire, causing a lot of noise in the palace. However, everyone is safe and secure in their other palace at this time. The great distance between each chamber protects them from the flames, but the current state of the Samrat is causing great distress among the people. Devnarayan listened to everything the doctor said, looked at the Samrat, and informed the doctor.

"You somehow manage to improve my daughter's health; do whatever you wish; our Sparsh should be entirely unharmed."

Everyone immediately gets ready to take Sparsh to the hospital. The news of a sudden fire in the King’s Chamber of the palace spread very fast, but it is very important to hide the royal secrets, so everyone was told that everyone sitting there was very happy about the ceremony to be held tomorrow, and because of that, they were having a lot of fun by staying awake the whole night, but suddenly, due to the fireworks, one of the curtains of the palace caught fire, which was not noticed earlier, and the fire spread to the entire palace, and in these flames, the king’s younger brother Raghav, Raghav’s maternal uncle Amrish, king's stepmother, as well as the king’s maternal uncle Prabhakar, have died.

Immediately a helicopter is arranged to take Sparsh to the hospital, and as soon as Samrat hears the loud sound of the helicopter, he instantly takes off his kurta and throws it away and goes inside because he was so disturbed due to Sparsh that he had not yet changed his blood-soaked clothes. Upon entering, Samrat first notices Sparsh, whose nose is continuously bleeding and soaking her clothes in blood. Samrat, look at her and remember her words.

SAMRAT, I HAVE SEEN YOU AND ME COVERED IN BLOOD. LOOK, IF DEATH COMES, I WOULD PREFER TO DIE WITH YOU. BUT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU AT ALL.

Samrat kisses Sparsh's forehead and immediately looks at her and says to her.

"We both have to live together and do a lot. You are not doing any good by scaring me. You will get a very bad punishment for this."

Samrat takes Sparsh in his arms and immediately runs outside so that he can reach the hospital as soon as possible. The entire family and the medical team accompany him, and as soon as they step outside, three to four helicopters are already waiting. Samrat, holding Sparsh tightly in his arms, sits in a chopper, which immediately takes off into the air. In the second helicopter, the doctor is sent first so that Sparsh can be treated as soon as possible. Immediately, a few important people depart to accompany him. Samrat has hugged Sparsh very tightly because till now Sparsh bled so much as it is bleeding today and it is not stopping at all, due to which he has started feeling very scared, but suddenly he feels Sparsh's deep breath on his chest, due to which he immediately looks at Sparsh.

"Sparsh…"

Sparsh closes her eyes, senses his heartbeat, becomes enraged, and speaks in a very heavy voice.

"I've been waiting for you for a long time; why didn't you come to me? You know I don't like to stay away from you."

Samrat smiles lightly as soon as he hears her words. In all these incidents, as soon as Sparsh's health deteriorated, the doctors took her to a separate room. Samrat was covered in blood, which prevented him from coming to her. As they gathered information, the doctors became increasingly concerned and forbade anyone from meeting Sparsh. Sparsh says to him while placing her hand on his chest.

“I love you.”

Samrat smiles, kisses her forehead, brings his lips close to hers, and speaks to her.

“I love you, my innocent bride.”

********
Here is an update. I hope you like it. Please let me know.

MY LOVE BIRDS.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Please enjoy my complete work which is available on different websites and apps.

1.ONLY YOU
2.YOU ARE MINE
3.FINDING LOVE IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE
4.HIS KIDNAPPED BRIDE
5.FATED TO BE TOGETHER
6.INCOMPREHENSIBLE LOVE
7.PROMISE OF STUBBORN LOVE
8.WINNING WITH PERSISTENT LOVE
9.TAINTED BRIDE
10.ESSENCE IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE
11.HER STUBBORN LOVE

ALL BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE ON KINDLE, AND IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT ME ON INSTAGRAM LINK YOU WILL FIND IN MY BIO.

12.INNOCENT BRIDE AND SUBSTITUTE BRIDE ARE ONGOING.

13.HIS REPLACED BRIDE ARE COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN FOR EDITING. SOON PUBLISHED ON KINDLE.