Chapter 37

*Aria's P.O.V*

I pout at Mommy, upset that she was trying to do something to me. That something be taking my paint away which I couldn't allow! It was my paint and she could never have it back. It was a back and forth game of tug and war. I whine softly as I tug even harder, falling backwards onto my back.

Mommy coos when I do that, scooping me up and forgetting about my paint immediately. I sniffle sadly, sticking my fingers in my mouth. Or well I try to at the very least. However Mommy stops me by grabbing my hand right before my fingers go into my mouth.

"Let's use a paci," Mommy says as she pushes my paci into my mouth quickly before I can even taste a little bit of paint. I'm sure it would taste good, she just needed to let me eat a little bit of it. Just the tiniest bit of it and I would be fine.

"You are so little, so itty bitty. You can't eat paint silly girl! That's so bad for your tummy," Mommy says as she shakes her head, frowning at me with a small shrug of her shoulders. I nearly spit my paci out in an effort to try and stick my fingers in my mouth.

"Nooo, we can't do that silly girl! You'll get sick and then Mommy will be sad that her poor baby is all poorly feeling. And I can't have you feeling bad," Mommy says as she gets up, not seeming to care about the fact that I end up smearing paint all over her in the process. I squeal happily, squirming in her arms as I bounce slightly.

"You regressed quite small, I can't believe this," Mommy says as she smiles slightly, seeming very giddy for some reason. I don't know why but if she's happy then I'm very happy. I giggle as she carries me out of the studio, carrying me back into the house. I squirm slightly as I look at her.

"What happened to her?" Daddy asks, making me turn slightly as I look at him. I smile slightly, my paci bobbing back and forth in my mouth as I reach out to him. My hands are sticky from the paint. I pause as I realize that, my face screwing up at the realization.

"Oh no, what's wrong baby?" Mommy asks as she bounces me slightly. I whimper as I show her my hands, showing her the paint all over my hands. I sniffle softly, giving her my best heartbroken look.

"Oh is the paint icky now? You don't like it anymore?" Mommy asks as she bounces me slightly, moving me farther up into her arms as she smiles at me. Her hand is rubbing soothing circles on my back. It's supposed to be soothing but it just makes me wish my hands were clean so that I could rub her back too. I stick my hands out at Daddy, trying to wipe my hands off on his shirt however he didn't let me. He actually has the audacity to step back.

I glare at him, crossing my arms over my chest. I pout slightly as I turn my attention to Mommy, letting her carry me up the stairs back to her bedroom.

"Don't use our bath," Daddy complains as Mommy sets me down in the flirt, letting me toddle after her as I smile happily. Mommy coos at me, hooking her finger through the ring on my pacifier and tugging on it. I squeal, leaning my head back as I bite down on my paci. She was not going to take my paci from me. I'd bite her if she did.

"Pretty girl, I have to give you a bath. You're all sticky remember," Mommy reminds me, making me pout as my brows furrow. I let her tug my paci out of my mouth, following her into the bathroom. She shuts the door, turning to me. I raise my arms up, smiling widely at her as I wait for her undress me.

"Oh little baby, so small and tiny," Mommy says as she helps me slide my clothes off, my underwear soon following. She picks me up, plopping me into the tub. I shiver at how cold it is as she starts to run the water, scooting back as the water laps at my toes. It was trying to eat me! That was so mean of it. I couldn't let it eat me.

"Mama....ba boa," I reach for Mama who coos as she smiles at me.

"It's okay, it's just warm water," Mama says as she scoops some of the water up in her hands, sprinkling it over my legs. I stare in confusion, reaching my hand out and splashing it in the water. I smile at the feeling of the warm water, scooting forward into the water. I nearly fall over and Mama quickly grabs me to stabilize me.

"You're alright, it's alright," Mama says when she sees my face scrunch up. I whine in confusion when she gets up, grabbing my pacifier from the counter and giving it to me. I accept it, suckling on it as I splash in the water.

Mama smiles at me as she lets me splash into the water. I coo at her, reaching my hand out to touch her face. Mama chuckles softly as she lets me touch her face, my hands getting wet paint on her face. Mama chuckles as she shakes her head, finding me amusing as she kisses my hand. Even when that means I get wet paint on her lips.

"Yucky! You taste nasty," Mama says as she sticks her tongue out slightly, making me giggle as I copy her and stick my tongue out at Mama. That causes my paci to fall into the bath water. I whine at that, picking it up and chucking it out of the bath. I giggle when it clatters on the ground. I grin slightly as I look at Mama, reaching for it.

"Noooo, that's not a game! We don't throw our pacis," Mama says as she wags her finger in my face, making me giggle slightly as I grab it.

"Mama," I say happily, kicking my legs out slightly as Mama smiles slightly, sitting close to me as she hums slightly. This was the most fun I had ever had.