Chapter 36

I had no idea where Faye was taking me, but the moment we entered her hotel room, she immediately pinned me against the wall and ravished my lips.

"I missed you so much," she murmured, panting as she trailed kisses from my temple, down my neck, and to the valley of my breasts.

Her breath was warm against my skin as she left light kisses along the way.

"I miss every bit of you, my love. I wouldn't trade this for anything," she whispered, her voice filled with longing.

I struggled to contain the moans that were threatening to escape from the sensations she was giving me.

"Please don't leave a mark," I pleaded, feeling her smirk against my skin as she met my groggy eyes. I could still see the redness in her eyes from earlier.

Her fingers delicately traced a path from my thigh, gliding with purpose toward the destination she sought. Her gaze locked onto mine, brimming with unspoken desire.

"I won't make it visible, I promise," she assured me. I wanted to object, but she silenced me with another kiss. Our bodies moved in perfect harmony as we explored each other's mouths, lost in the moment.

"Oh gosh!" Faye picked me up effortlessly, not leaving any space between us.

I didn't know how she managed to walk while carrying me, but soon we found ourselves outside another room.

"Can you open the door for me, please, baby?" she asked. Since she was carrying me, I gladly obeyed her command.

"Don't boss me around," I jokingly glared at her, which she answered with a smile.

"Yes ma'am," she said while gently laying me on the soft mattress. She was about to remove my top when I decided to test her obedience.

"Let me top you," I said, arching my brows at her, testing her love for me.

"But baby," she hesitated, scratching the back of her head, clearly unsure.

"You don't want to?" I wanted to laugh at her reaction but was determined to prove my point.

I was about to leave her bed when she immediately grabbed me, clearly alarmed by my sudden move.

"Okay, okay, okay... Fine," she gasped, her breath ragged, which only fueled my amusement.

I couldn't suppress my laughter any longer; she was undeniably adorable.

"Baby!" she whined, pouting.

"Ghad, Faye! HAHAHA," I chuckled.

"You know I hate being bottom. You're the only one I let to be in charge in this kind of stuff." she said, her tone playful yet sincere. I regarded her seriously, contemplating her words.

"You have a problem with that?" I asked.

"Of course not! You'll be the first and last to dominate me," she replied, resigning herself to our playful power dynamic.

"Good to know," I murmured, gently settling atop her, studying her intently.

"No wonder everyone's drooling over you. You're like a Greek god straight from Olympus," I whispered, noticing Faye's ears flush at my sudden compliment.

I sensually licked my lips, leaning in to kiss her. Just as our lips were about to meet, I teasingly pulled back, leaving her wanting more.

She groaned impatiently, feeling the tension building once more. I smirked at her, leisurely adjusting my top as I observed her reaction. Her throat bobbed as she swallowed nervously.