Character Introduction and certain warnings(Don't skip)

Puvi, the 27-year-old chartered accountant is a simple, handsome, vibrant yet calm guy. His parents divorced when he was five years old and since then, he's been living with his mom in an apartment. But his mother doesn't like him for he resembles her ex-husband.

Fortunately, the family who occupied the flat opposite his happened to be his best friend's family and they, with open arms, accepted him and cared for him like their own son.

And even though Puvi appears lively and composed to the outside world, he has his own battle to deal with in his head. He craves love, a deep love that would quench his deserted heart and he believes that only a certain person's affection could do that.

Hence he dismisses the love that keeps coming his way...

Dhana Lakshmi, the 19-year-old, second-year B.com student is crazily in love with Puvi. Even when he disregards her advances through his subtle words and behavior, Dhana doesn't back off. She wants what she wants...her stubborn personality is one of the reasons why she couldn't give up on him.

Too much pampering ruined her. Everyone in her family knows that but it's already too late to rectify her. She's turned into a completely spoilt brat who now has her eyes on Puvi...

And when she learns that he has his eyes on someone else, she decides to take an immoral means to obtain him.

She becomes shameless, she starts seducing him and she wouldn't stop until he succumbs to his primal desires...

_________________________

⚠️

~ There's going to be detailed sexual scenes and certain kinds of kinks...

Continue only if you're comfortable :)

~The FL is a brat and you are going to hate her. You're supposed to. But she'll have character development which takes time...

~You'll hate the ML as well when the story proceeds.

This is kind of an TOXIC love tale so dive in only If you're okay with it.

And this is my first time writing this sort of story, so do oversee the mistakes and be supportive

And this is my first time writing this sort of story, so do oversee the mistakes and be supportive❤️

_____________________