Fourty eight (The end)

A few months later

Puvi

"Pch, how long will you take to get ready!?" I groan while standing outside her room.

"Anna, porumai..." (Brother, patience,) My little sister, the pregnant wife of my best friend says while she's being fed breakfast by her husband.

"It's been more than an hour since she said she's draping that saree!" She chuckles at my frustration. "Anna, draping a saree is quite a difficult task," I heave a fed-up sigh and lean against the wall next to Dhana's room door.

Today, finally, I'm going to drive the car that I brought with the money I've earned on my own...and I wanted Dhana to be the first one to accompany me while I ride the car out of the showroom.

"Puvi, come inside," she unlocks the door and I quickly get in. I let the door stay open cause her brother is out there and it wouldn't be very appropriate to shut the door. Nor will he let me do it.

"What took you so..." Damn...what the hell?? She is taking my breath away in this attire. The red saree elegantly circles her curves and the small amount of skin on her waist that peeks out of the saree causes me to become turned on...

One bite wouldn't hurt, would it?

Watching her from head to toe, I slowly approach her and capture her between the wall and me. "You made me feel breathless just now..." I kiss her forehead and pinch her waist.

She gasps slightly and I swiftly cover her mouth with mine. I bite her soft lips between my teeth and kiss her deeply before pulling away. "Puvi," she slightly pushes my chest and moves towards her dressing table.

Huh? My Dhana is feeling shy?

I walk up to her and wrap my hand around her waist from behind. She looks into my eyes through the mirror while I nuzzle my head on the crook of her neck. She doesn't say anything—nor do I.

This is comforting...

"We need to go," she mumbles as she ruffles my hair. "Hm, we'll go...the car won't go anywhere..." I squeeze one of her bosoms within my palm.

"Puvi," she trails off...

"Sollu di..." (Tell) I whisper in her ear.

"Make me pregnant," aethu? (What)

"What are you blabbering? We aren't married yet," she pouts and clutches my hands on her waist. "Do you know how gentle and caring my Anna and every person is to Anni? Literally, everyone treats her differently and with so much love...I want to be treated that way too..." I roll my eyes at her words.

"Getting pregnant...solely for gaining attention is a bit off-putting. We will have a baby of our own when you really possess the desire to conceive a baby—not for the sake of seeking validity from people but because you truly want to pamper and raise our child," she purses her lips at my response.

"Dhana...I don't understand your obsession with being the center of attraction...let people enjoy their spotlight. Don't try to snatch away other's happiness—your time to shine will come on its own, wait till then," she didn't appear to take in whatever I was saying.

I was disappointed. Not that I am not aware of her personality...but I thought she changed...

Well, I shouldn't complain. Because she did alter a lot from before. However, certain characteristics of her remain the same. And I don't think I can completely flip her personality...

"Seri, come, let's go," I tug at her wrist and we exit the apartment after bidding bye to Vikram and my sister.

Deva uncle and aunt were off to their duties...