Fourty seven

The next chapter will be the end :)

Two years later

Dhana Lakshmi

We're on the bed, having yet another beautiful reunion of our bodies. As soon as he releases, I flip us around and kneel between his legs. He smiles—an attractive one as he cushions one of his hands under his head and watches me with interest.

His length has become soft after attaining an orgasm but when I graze it using my finger, it turns semi-hard. Puvi's expression—a blend of pleasure and frustration. To bring him to the edge, I place my hands on his knees and tease the head portion of his dick. Puvi groans and soon his hands grip my hair as I begin to pleasure him by taking his dick inside my mouth. While doing so, Puvi uses his free hand to pull at my dangling bosoms.

It had my womanhood throb and just as he came again—I was in the brim too. Thus we had another round.

Once we were done, I fell to his chest while breathing heavily. It's a Sunday evening. We booked a resort near to the beach and came here after playing in the sea...

"Dhana," Puvi's hand caresses my back softly. This is heaven...

"Hm?" I perk up at him, curiously.

"I love you," With my heart fluttering, I watch his face. Then my eyes slide to the scar on his shoulder. I've noted it before but never did I speak about it to Puvi. I'm sure he doesn't want to relive the memories of his childhood. This chronic wound wasn't the only one on his body—some were imprinted on his legs and there's quite a lot on his back. It hurt me to see them. Why would someone hurt their own blood to such an extent? I would never know...

"Will I not get it back?" he playfully slaps on my asscheeks. "I don't love you," his expression turns dark.

"What do you mean?" He frowns. "The feelings I possess over you, it's greater than love, Puvi. I'm not exaggerating. You've been the sole purpose of my life and you'll be the reason why I live," I kiss his shoulder, right atop the scar. Puvi, all of a sudden, grasps the back of my neck and kisses me deeply on the lips.

This kiss, with such intensity, was meant to exhibit his love. And he was successful.

I get it.

His love—I feel it in my soul.

He then flips us around and bites my lips before pulling away. "What have I done to have you in my life, Dhana?" He brushes his nose against mine and places his head on my bosom.

"I never took you seriously but once you weren't there, I couldn't bear it...it was as though I'd lost a significant part of my life. Now I can't ever let you go...I can't even imagine a life without you anymore," he kisses my nipple and gently sucks on it.

He would never know the impact of his words. Such love—conveyed through his words and actions was what I've longed for. My chest is warm—both inside and out.

At around 5.30 pm, we both checked out of the resort and made our way towards our apartment.

The two years have been nothing but peaceful. Puvi helps me in my studies and because of him, I've scored well in my semester exams. Now I've enrolled in CA course.

I could have pursued it right after 12th, but I was just too much in love to think about my career well. This is going to be hard but I don't have to be stressed though. Cause why would I worry when I have a professional and brilliant CA to tutor me!?

That night, after returning home, I helped mom in cooking. While doing so, I felt weird in my stomach. Yes, my periods have arrived. I rushed to my room and did the needful before going back to the kitchen.

Oh and did I forget to say about the additional member of our family? It's my anni(sister-in-law), Poovarasi, who my brother has brought home six months ago. She's a chubby, bubbly, and sweet woman who owns a flower boutique shop. They've been in love for years!! I knew he had a secret lover.

My anni was an orphan and she's been living with her grandfather all these years while selling flowers and looking after her studies simultaneously. My brother and Anni were in the same college and there bloomed their love...

Six months ago, Anni's grandfather died and hence brother brought her to our home. Their marriage was conducted in our native Village and there I saw another love story...

Akka and I weren't on talking terms. I've asked her numerous sorrys' but she didn't accept any. Now we only pretend to be good sisters in front of our parents to not worry them. In reality, we were close to strangers...

It hurt but I didn't know what to do to earn her forgiveness.

Truth be told, I knew I didn't deserve it after what I'd done to her. Still, she's my sister...we can't remain this way for the rest of our lives.

I tried a lot of times to have her speak to me but she just wouldn't budge. I've now lost hope of recovering our lost bond. I just wish her well with the guy who was chasing her...

He was present in my Anna's marriage ceremony and he tagged along my sister from Bangalore. He was very young, dressed stylishly, and stood out from everyone.

Later, I came to know that we're of the same age. I was shocked...

Why would this 22-year-old guy chase my sister who is much older than him? I was confused but was really pleased as well.

He remained on my sister's tail throughout the two days and I found out that he's actually the firm owner's son in which my sister was working...

I did speak to him as well. He seemed very carefree and contradicted my sister's personality. He talked a lot and it appeared as though my sister was being hard on him, meaning, she hadn't given in to his proposal.

Those two days, he behaved like my sister's fiance. My parents were unsure about this...

I as well.

However, Puvi stated that he is the suitable one for my sister.

I really didn't understand but I hope she marries him soon. Only then will I be able to marry Puvi.

"Give this juice to your anni,” my mother ushers me away with a pomegranate juice. Anni is two months pregnant and hence gets queen treatment. That makes me want to get pregnant too. But I would love to be taken care of like this by my Puvi...

"Anni," she gets the glass with a smile. She's watching a movie on the television. "How do you feel Anni?" I eagerly question her. "Hm...I feel normal..." She says with a dubious frown.

"No Anni, a baby is being grown in your stomach right? So how do you feel? Happy or Excited or magical or Weird?" She smiles at my question.

"I can't say what I precisely feel...but I'm really intrigued to see him or her. I'm waiting to hold the baby in my hand," She delicately utters.

"Aw...me too. I can't wait to heed the cute bundle of joy call me as Athai!"(aunty) She pinches my cheeks and sees my neck with a stern expression. "Hm, be careful...you are always with Puvi...don't cross your limits with him," There are no lines to be crossed anymore. Anni sure thinks that we only make out...

"I mean, use protection," my eyes pop out at her words. She knows!?

"Why do you look so surprised? I'd a love marriage too..." Oh no, no, did my brother...cha, I shouldn't think about that.

"Anni..." I facepalm myself and we both giggle.

_________________________