Twenty seven

Vote and comment🦋

I'll update as per the responses :)

-Do not expect Dhana to leave Puvi that easily. I repeat, she has a breaking point-

Dhana Lakshmi

After a prolonged time of weeping, I found myself slowly plummeting into slumber. When I rose at 1.15 pm upon hearing my phone ring, I was pleased to see Puvi's caller ID.

I desperately needed someone to share my burden with and I reckoned that Puvi would lend me a shoulder to lean on...

But he instead asked me to come to his office sharply at 1.45 pm and disconnected the call before I could utter a word.

It's disheartening and I sit on the bed, pondering whether to oblige to his words or not. There's no reason for his call except that he wants to have sex with me.

Yet the pathetic heart of mine that loves him says otherwise and defends him. In a dilemma, I bow my head and perch quietly.

I was silent but my thoughts weren't. They were extremely loud to the point that I just wanted to pull my brain out to terminate those negative notions.

Within a couple of days, my life has taken a complete u-turn. I have lost the friends I loved wholeheartedly. I know I've hurt intentionally hurt them and they've got the right to be indignant with me but I never thought they would leak our personal chats...

How will I face the boys again? How could I go to that classroom without feeling embarrassed?

Besides everything, the way Mathi spoke with me hurt the most. She expressed that she was contented to see my tears...why? Has she always loathed me?

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now. I've nowhere to go. No one is there to console me or guide me...and the only person I could rely on seems to want nothing but my body.

Every time he finished, I could feel myself losing a fragment of my soul. It was unlike anything I've ever undergone.

Without my knowledge, tears drip from my eyes and fall to my lap. If I go to Puvi now, would he torture me again? Even If he did, would my idiot self halt loving him? I'm not sure.

I would be in pain, I would be tormented but putting a full stop to my love? No, that's impossible.

I grip the phone tighter in my hand and in a slight hope, I contact him. He attends within a few rings. "What?" His tone is cold.

"Why do you want me to go to your office?" I ask, wishing he could say something other than having sex.

But he has to shatter me with his nonchalant phrases. "I'm stressed. I want to have a quickie with you," I stay mute, unable to process anything that's occurring in my life...

Why is my Puvi behaving in this manner? Just why!?

"Be there in time," he orders and I couldn't refuse. I've nowhere to go but him. Wiping the tears away, I exited my apartment and drove my scooter to his firm.

It was a callous and classy building. I've come here once to visit Puvi. He was sick that day yet he could care less about it and attended his office. I couldn't be at peace in the college and bunked it to meet him. When I came here, Puvi scolded me and sent me back stating that he was alright when he was clearly not well...

Hence I kept on coming back to him and disturbing him until he agreed to visit the hospital.

I miss that Puvi.

Even when he would reprimand me, there was affection. But now he's touching my soul with no sentiments.

I love him...that gentle-natured man.

My phone pings with a message as I walk to the entrance.

'To the terrace,'

I entered the bustling organization and met with the receptionist who recognized me instantly. Yes...I did make a ruckus the other day here.

"Came to meet Puvi?" She teases me with a glint in her eyes while I, throw a small smile and nod to her before entering the elevator. It pauses on my desired floor, nine, and just as I step out of it, Puvi embraces me.

I hug him back, loving the warmth of his body. "Puvi...do you know what happe-" I begin, wanting to spill out the contents that weigh within me to lower my distress. However, Puvi doesn't seem to be in the mood to listen to me. He pulled me up the few stairs that curved to the left, revealing the locked door of the terrace.

Puvi, with no care to me, pushes my body back on the door and claims my mouth. The hard-on that rubbed against me reminded me of the reason he called me here.

Once he stops kissing my mouth, I cup the side of his neck and impel him to face me. I couldn't see the man I fell in love with. This is a monster who had no emotion on his countenance.

"Why do you treat me like this?" He doesn't respond, rather shoves his hands inside my leggings and squeezes my womanhood. The blend of pain and pleasure had me gasping...

"You wanted this, don't you!?" The hatred in his voice stunned me.

"No...I don't want this," he retracts his hand out of my leggings and stares at me with vengeance.

That look splintered me further.

"Puvi...what happened to you?" He chuckles at my question. "Nothing happened to me, Dhana," he lies.

I can see through his eyes.

"Something has gone wrong with you, Puvi! If not, you wouldn't treat me like a sex doll," he cages me against the door with his hands on either side of me and brushes his nose with me.

"Of course, you are my sex doll. My only sex doll," and he bites my lips before pinching my nipple through the clothes.

I numbly watched him as he tore my clothes, searching his face for the Puvi I adored.

He wasn't there though.

...his each thrusts,

...his every kiss,

They set my insides on fire until there remained nothing but the charred pieces of my soul.

What's even the point of this meaningless sex?

____________________________