Twenty four

Vote and comment guys🦋

The next couple of chaps would be quite mature. It's important for the story to proceed further. And I'm excited to heed your predictions about the further happenings of the story🦋

Dhana Lakshmi

Puvi and I've become one!

I couldn't halt the tears that leaked from my eyes. I've given myself to him in every sense...and I know Puvi won't leave me anymore.

He's stuck with me for a lifetime.

At the moment, Puvi is caressing my ass cheeks while I lay on top of his body, exhausted from the sexual activity we'd done. However, Puvi seems energetic and by the way he's touching me, I comprehended that he wanted to go another round.

We already had four rounds and my private part needs some time before it could take him in again.

"Dhana..." I stare up at him from his chest and hiss when his index finger pierces through the crack of my asscheeks and penetrates deep into it.

"May I?" I nod at him despite feeling extremely tired. He, without hesitation, flips me around and has my posterior protrude by pulling at my hips. I bury my head in the sheets as he digs into the other cavity with his fingers.

He uses my lewd discharge to have it turn slippery and less painful but it hurts, nevertheless. The cavity clenches around his fingers when he spanks my butt cheeks.

He continues to spank and without my knowledge, moans after moans slip off my lips in numbing pleasure.

"You like that?" He sharply hits the flesh and it jiggles before steadying.

"Yes," I admit and relish as he proceeds to slap across both of my ass cheeks while simultaneously fingering the cavity.

Within minutes, another orgasm bursts through me and I writhe on the bed, unable to make sense of anything but the blissful feeling. Once it vanishes away, my body lays insensibly on the mattress.

My frail body again starts to simmer when Puvi begins to peck kisses across my back. Upon reaching the back of my neck, he lightly nibbles at the supper skin before resting he begins to finger my other opening again.

In the already fragile state I was, I hardly seized five minutes to orgasm again. It was overwhelming and I was very weary...

Noting my condition, Puvi turns me around. I thought he would embrace me but he rather sucked on my breast before laying his head on my stomach and gazing at the ceiling.

We were sweaty and the scent of the aftermath of what we did was heavy on the air. And it was extremely quiet except for the chirping of birds and the faded noise of vehicles lurking through the roads.

It would be around 1. pm now...

I was hungry.

"I'm starving, Puvi..." He tilts his head towards me. "I'll prepare something to eat, you clean up, okay?" I merely nod at him as he hops off the bed and starts to pull his shorts on.

Despite the sting I feel in my lower body, I raise myself on the bed and watch as he glances my way one last time before exiting the room.

....my heart drops down to my stomach when he leaves. Why? I don't know.

Quietly, I lay back on the bed for a while. I should have been immensely pleased but I couldn't feel anything.

The only sensation I could feel was the ache in my chest. It deepens, the more I think back to Puvi. Thus I shut off my brain and unhurriedly push myself to the restroom.

I washed my body thoroughly and recollected the way he touched all the forbidden places...

It was indeed good but I feel unsettled.

Yet I calm down myself with positive affirmations and walk out of the restroom once I'm done cleansing myself. Forthwith, I deck on a pink T-shirt and a white knee-length skirt.

I skip wearing panties to give some comfort to the burning private region.

Running a palm down my face, I dejectedly saunter to Puvi's apartment where I find him preparing lemon rice. Upon noting me, he stoically continues to cook...

Suppressing the depressive thoughts that ascend within me, I smile at Puvi as I approach him and stand on the other side of the counter.

"It looks so yummy as always," I clap my hands excitedly as the aroma hits my nostrils. With my still smiling exterior, I perk up at Puvi who stares back at me with a blank face.

"I'll get the plates," I utter and move to venture out the same. Once I grab two plates, I place them on the counter and stand beside Puvi.

I couldn't comprehend what he was speculating to have that emotionless mien. We just had sex...it's okay If he doesn't care for me as I want him to but why is he sulking for?

"Is something wrong, Puvi?" I ask directly while he pours the contents on the plates. He doesn't respond...

"Are you thinking of my sister?" His countenance hardens at the query. Thus he's indeed speculating about her.

"Forget her, Puvi. Do you know how easily she sacrificed you when I just merely cried to her? She doesn't love you Puvi, she doesn't deserve you..." I speak in the hope to have his mind get distracted from her.

I want his mind to be filled with thoughts of me...not her.

"Of course, she doesn't. And thanks to you, you made me realize that, Dhana. I wasn't reckoning about her. I was thinking about different positions to fuck you just now," my eyes widen at his words.

"Oh...that's fine then," I stumble at the intense gaze he offers me and before I could talk further, he crashes his lips against mine...

____________________________