🦂33

Then in the middle of it, our hands start to explore each other's body.

Every touch leave with a burning sensation on our skin.

“I love you…” I said in the middle of my breath.

She smiled then hold both of cheeks.

“I love you too.” She said before making our lips meet again.

I face both of my hands in her waist while she place hers above my shoulder, hugging my neck.

My hands decided to explore her body from where it is up to her chest but…

“Max—OMG!”

Me and Ashianna immediately pushed each other away.

“Yves, what are you doing here?” I asked to my friend who is now staring on us with a playful smile on her face.

“Kayo ha, may tinataggo pala kayong ganto.” She said.

“Ays! Leave Yves! Leave!” I shouted as I saw how Ashianna’s face turn red like tomatoes.

“Okay, okay, relax bro, relax—”

“Just leave, please.” I said.

“HAHA—hmp… okay, serious na. Ahm, i-i can't tell you two to take your time sa ginagawa n'yo kasi baka mag kasakit kayo pero—ahm… ays! Basta, bilisan n'yo na muna d'yan… and ituloy n'yo na lang yan mamaya sa tent, kasi tayo tayo lang naman nina Solene dun kaya sabihin ko na lang sila na close na lang namin ang aming mga eyes and ears—”

I stopped Yves by throwing a great amount of water in her face.

She laughed. Buang talaga.

“Sige alis na ako kase… beke nekeke ebele na ekes.” She said then laughed again.

I glares at her while she's leaving.

After she left I face Ashianna who is still quiet besides me.

We looked into each other then laughed.

“Nakakahiya.” She said.

“So, kinanahiya mo pala ako?” I asked then pout my lips a little.

She laughed.

“Yes, that's right, just enjoy it because this side of mine is limited lang.” I said.

“Ha! What do you mean, limited? So, only for me?” She asked playfully.

“Yes, only for you love.” I immediately answered.

She got surprised, her face turn like 😯.

Is this what they called, tanggal angas?

HAHA, I think so.

I lean close to her to give her a smack.

“Okay my love, that's enough, let's go na.” I said, topping her waist.

She didn't say anything, she just smile.

*/Kinikilig.

After that, we decided to leave the water because it's getting cold na.

We went to our friends, Yves, Gaia, Solene, and Carlos who also just came in. We sat beside them like nothing happens, even Yves', she's surprisingly acting normal after what she saw.

Is this what they called true friend?

“Tsk, no Max, I just get used to it.” She whispered in my ears like she can hear my thoughts.

Ay bastus. But she's cool ha, how can she do that? Is that a superpower or something?

“No Max, wala akong superpower, sadyang sobrang obvious lang talaga ng facial expressions mo.” She nonchalantly said while eating chips.