🦂5

McZinn's POV

"Woke up being lost to where I can't stand,
With unknown feelings that I can't understand.
Why it feels like I'm looking for something,
But I'm not sure if it's really a thing."

I slowly open my eyes. Every morning it's always like this. I don't know why, but it feels heavy inside.

A minute later, I finally decided to get out of my bed to get something to eat. I immediately went to the kitchen, and as I walk inside I found my housemate peacefully eating pancake while reading a book. She looked up to me and stared directly into my eyes for a second before rolling her eyes.

I laughed playfully and then walk towards the mini fridge to get some food, but I didn't find something, it's empty.

"Hey, where's my breakfast?" I said, trying to catch her attention but I failed, so I immediately walk and then stopped Infront of her.

"I'm talking to you, where is the foods? I'm hungry na." I said, but I still get ignored. This girl! I didn't think twice and just harshly grab her book. She gasps and gave me a deadly glare, but later on, laughed a little, making me felt confused.

"What is wrong with you ba? I'm asking you nicely." I said.

"We're out of stocks." She simply said.

"But I'm hungry na!" I complained.

"If you're hungry then get your own food." She firmly said.

"How?!"

"Tsk, ang daming puno sa labas oh, maghanap ka ng makakain mo." She said before harshly grabbing back her book. I just sighs then looked outside. She is right though, there's a lot of trees with fruits to our backyard. The thing is, I don't even know what kind of fruits is that! But I still went outside to get something. I walk and while I'm wondering to the backyard, there is something that catch my attention. It's a green fruit with unusual shape, it looks exactly like the fruit from TikTok. Some Koreans or Chinese eat this, and it looks delicious. I immediately pick one and then happily walk inside the house to prepare it.

I walk pass her, but I stopped for a minute because I heard her soft chuckle. I thought it's because of what she's reading so I decided not to mind it anymore.

I went to the kitchen to get a knife to cut it. The inside has a few unusual shape of seeds covered with a spoonge looking thing, and the color of it is a mix of red-orange, green, and yellow. It smells weird but I didn't mind it. I bite and swallow a few piece, but Immediately stopped to puke when I finally got a chance to taste the whole piece. It's the bitterest thing on earth!

"What the heck is this thing?!" I shouted. I heard an evil laugh that is coming from the dining table.

"Hilaw na ampalaya, seriously?" She said
then shook her head a little while smiling.

"How can a fruit taste so mapaet like this?"

"Not a fruit."

"Then what is this?" I asked but she didn't answer me, so I just went to the sink to wash my mouth, I can still taste the bitterness.

"Argh!" I said. I can feel that she is watching me as I'm trying to remove the bitter taste in my mouth. A while ago she sigh then I felt her presence beside me. I looked at her as she took something from the hanging cabinet. It's a box of cereal. She handed it Infront of me.

"Last na 'to." She said then silently walk away.

This punishment sucks, It's getting worst here. I don't even know what to do. There's no internet so I don't have a chance to atleast talk to my friends, and the worst is my housemate is a weirdo. She doesn't even know how to have fun. This morning, after breakfast I played a rap song in my phone hoping to ease my boredom but she suddenly appeared from somewhere and harshly grab my phone to stop the music. She even threaten me to stay quiet and it sucks.

It's already 3 in the afternoon and I know I looked like a freaking zombie because of the misery I felt. I haven't eaten lunch due to my trauma from what happen this morning. I just went outside hoping to calm myself and trying to change my mind from thinking of throwing tantrums to my housemate for her to atleast tell me how to leave this place.

🦂🌸