🦂31

McZinn's POV
When we finally entered, silence greeted us.

The interior of the hut was beautiful, but it seemed like no one else lived here.

It was just the right size, complete with a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and bedroom.

"Remove your wet clothes and dry yourself before you catch a cold," I said.

Ashianna glanced at me.

"Your clothes are more wet, Miks," she replied while slowly patting herself dry.

It was true, I used my jacket to shield her, so I ended up getting wetter than her.

After a while, I felt a chill as the wind suddenly blew in from the door crack.

I approached the door, fixed its closure before returning to where I was earlier.

Ashianna was now facing away from me, with no top on. She carefully dried her hair with the clothes she had taken off.

I paused for a moment, staring at her back. This girl was really sexy.

After a while, I decided to also remove my top since it was too wet, especially at the back.

Like she was doing, I used my clothes to dry my hair.

Once done, we immediately looked for places to hang our wet clothes.

As we did that, we were still enveloped in silence, with no other sound except for the loud rain outside.

When I finished, I quickly approached Ashianna.

She was somewhat dry, but still seemed cold.

Well, she was only wearing a sports bra on top.

I approached and sat beside her.

She looked at me, and that's when I confirmed that she was still cold based on her expression.

Because of that, without hesitation, I moved behind her and hugged her from the back, resting my chin on her shoulder.

I also took her hand and gently enclosed it in mine.

I felt the coldness and trembling of her hands, so I immediately rubbed them to make her feel some warmth.

As I did that, Ashianna slightly turned to look at me, almost causing our lips to touch due to our close proximity.

She quickly averted her gaze and just let us stay in that position.

"Miks, did you know this kind of feeling that there is a missing piece inside you?" Ashianna suddenly asked, furrowing my brows. That was random.

"Kinda, I lost most of my childhood memories," I casually replied.

After saying that, she broke free from my hug and faced me.

"I'm scared," she said seriously, and I could see tears welling up in her eyes.

"Shh, what is it? Can you tell me?" I comforted her. I moved closer to her and gently stroked her back.

"T-this days, I-i have this dream—a bad dream to be exact… where I'm not seeing anything but I'm hearing something… I heard different noises, and what gave me chills was the soft crying noise by the girl beside me. I can also feel a different presence in my surroundings like I was surrounded by countless people… someone made me hold something and then I heard a l-loud bang… the girl's soft cry turned into a loud one. S-she was shouting but I can't remember what exactly she's saying, but I know in her voice that she's shouting the strong emotions she felt that time. I-i don't know what's happening… b-but everytime I woke up with this nightmare… I have this weird feeling in my heart that my mind can't remember." She explained at length, which made me silent.

Her tears finally fell, which she had been holding back earlier, so I hugged her to comfort her.

"It's just a nightmare, Ash, don't be scared. I'm here for you," I assured her while gently combing her hair with my hands.

"T-thank you," she said amidst her tears.

"Just don't think about it, okay?" I said, to which she responded with a slight nod.

After a while, Ashianna seemed to be feeling better and started teasing me with random stuff.

She's probably bipolar. Tsk.

After nearly three hours, the rain gradually stopped, so we quickly fixed ourselves to continue searching for our friends, as it might get dark soon.

Mahirap na, there might be wild animals here at night.

We both realized that we didn't have our phones with us since Carlos offered to carry our bags where our phones were, and that is the reason why we can't at least communicate with them.

We quickly changed as our clothes were somewhat dry.

We went out and walked away from the hut while holding hands.

After almost an hour of searching we decided to walk back to the old hut we went in earlier.

It's much safer there, especially now that it is almost dark outside.

We rested at the hut waiting for our friends to rescue us.

The sky was completely fine now and I could sense no sign of rain.

It's almost 8 p.m. when Ashianna and I decided to go outside and do a little star gazing.

We sat on the grass, in the middle of the stars and fireflies while talking about some random stuff in our lives.

This is one of the most perfect moments for me.

Stars, fireflies, and this girl beside me.

I looked at her and smiled.

She's simply looking up while smiling but I don't know, I suddenly felt extreme happiness with these little things in my sight.

She's pretty.

Ashianna's POV
Halos hating gabi na ng napag desisyonan namin ni McZinn na pumasok na sa loob ng kubo, pero bago pa man tuluyang makapasok ay agad din kaming natigilan ng marinig namin ang pamilyar na mga boses mula sa di kalayuan.

“Ashianna! McZinn!” Pag tawag ng mga ito na agad naming sinagot.

Sina kuya Carlos, Josh, at ate Georgia pala.

Nagmamadaling lumapit ang mga ito sa amin.

“Buti nahananp na namin kayo. Grabe pinakaba n'yo kami.” mangiyak ngiyak na sabi ate Georgia.

“Oa ha.” Singit namna ni Josh.

Dahil dun ay agad napalingon dito si ate Georgia at sinamahan siya ng tingin.

“Syempre kakabahan talaga ako ng sobra dahil bakit kasi sa dinami dami ng pwede mawala yung dalawang boss pa talaga naten?” Anito.

“Tama na yan. Ang mahalaga ay nahanap na naten sila. Tara na kayo sa taas.” Kaswal na ani kuya Carlos na sinangayunan na lang naming lahat at nagsimula na ding maglakad kasunod niya.

Third person's POV
“Tngina talaga! Sila nanaman ang magkasama?! Kailangan ko na silang paglayuin, pero pa'no nga ba? Tsk. Pasalamat ka McZinn, hindi pa ako nakakaisip ng siguradong hakbang para makuha ko siya sayo. Intayin mo lang talaga ang ganti ko, sisiguraduhin kong ako ang mananalo sa ating dalawa.”—person2

🦂🌸
Maya po ulit gabi yung iba🙃