28 | Him Mixed With Tequila

it's only you who has my body and heals it
I'm the one, can you feel it?
✧༺♥༻✧

Away games don't happen often. If you were to ask the dean I'm sure she'll say it's because she didn't feel safe with the team traveling so far but if you asked any of the boys here, it's because the school didn't like to spend the money on the trip.

The school puts money before anything else. That's why a lot of the kids here get away with just about anything, as long as their parents slip in a bit more money.

Today was one of those days that doesn't happen often, the football team was leaving after breakfast to travel some hours for their game today. I didn't think much about Minho being away for the day, until now. 

Minho has been talking about it nonstop since the coach announced it to them after practice yesterday. It was exciting for the team, playing on a different field than the one here. He said it was also fun to win a game on the other school campus, but that was Minho—he is a good player and loves to make it known. He works hard so I do think he deserves to gloat now and then.

"I wish I had a friend to go with" Hyunjin frowns deeply and I furrow my brows as Felix rolls his eyes.

"I would go but I have no car" Felix sighs loudly "Dad doesn't allow us to bring our cars because he thinks we will sneak off campus" Minho hums in agreement, silently eating his food before he has to leave.

"I also would go but..." I look at all of them, shaking my head "No, I rather just not go"

Minho looks at me with a soft smile before bumping his shoulder with mine "Tease" he whispers and I bite back a smile.

"Okay, we get it. You never want to go to games anymore, fair since last time you almost got your ass kicked" Hyunjin crosses his arms over the table and leans in "But how about after the game?"

"Um, I'll probably sleep what about you?"

Hyunjin groans loudly as the other two stifle a laugh, "I'm talking about the party"

"If they win" Felix adds.

Minho scoffs "If?" He furrows his brows and shakes his head "Oh, we will win"

I look at him with a smug look on my face "Without your good luck charm being there?" I playfully pout and Minho lets out a breathy chuckle.

"Can we please get back to the topic at hand?" Hyunjin intrudes. He looks to Felix who shrugs. "I think we should go to the party tonight"

"I think sleep sounds better, I've been unusually exhausted recently"

"Wonder why" Minho mutters under his breath making me shove him, forcing a smile on my two friends who look at us weirdly.

"I want to go" Felix turns to Hyunjin, "I've never really been to many parties"

I look to Minho who looks to his brother. His friends didn't join today and maybe that made no sense to him but the three of us knew why, Felix and Chan still hadn't talked.

"How about we all meet down by the field when the boys get showered and changed after getting back?" I offer and they all look at me. My eyes go to Minho and I shrug lightly, "I want to party with my best friends too"

✧༺♥༻✧

"Do you actually want to go to this party?" Minho asks me. I had followed him back to the room, only having a few minutes before I had to go to class and he had to leave. I felt the need to have more alone time with him before he was gone.

I lean against his wardrobe and nod slowly, "Yeah"

Minho lets out a small sigh before walking to me "It isn't because of me?" I push my brows together, "You know I wouldn't let Felix go alone"