26 | Crush

Tell me all your secrets, I'll keep them in my bedroom
Can we fall in deeper? Get close enough to have you
✧༺♥༻✧

"That's not the point" Changbin muttered, making me look over him as he shook his head.

"Coach doesn't listen to anyone but himself, we win this week or we don't... let's try to not make it a big deal" Minho presses, looking down to his phone as he starts to text someone.

"I will not lose to a team whose mascot is a Beaver" Changbin sighs loudly and the room goes quiet beside the low music that was playing.

Minho and I were doing homework together on the floor when Changbin and Chan decided to come over, I wouldn't say they were interrupting... but kinda.

My eyes go to Chan who is spaced out and I frown a bit, he's been oddly quiet today but it wasn't my place to speak on it since I wasn't close to them like that, one day hopefully it wouldn't be awkward.

I look down at my laptop when Changbin says "So, what are your plans next weekend?" I hold back the urge to look to Minho, unaware that there were plans that had to be made...

"Same as every other weekend" Minho responds.

"You aren't going to your dad's birthday party?" Chan finally speaks up, shock laced in his question.

I look up, watching as Minho shakes his head "A birthday party is supposed to be intimate, with people you actually care for but my dad seems to always feel the need to make it about business" I look away, feeling like I shouldn't be here.

"Birthdays are the only time the school allows up time off campus, it's a missed opportunity" True, usually the school grants us a day for our birthdays to leave campus but only a day, this does mean parent's birthdays as well... money does talk though and from the looks of it Minho's dad's money was paying for more days away, including his friends.

I never took my days off though, not like I could. I never asked my parents mostly because it felt like a hassle. My birthdays were just like any other day, maybe a birthday text from my parents along with them sharing a photo wherever in the world they were on that day. I like to think they still celebrated my birthday, even if it's without me, I hope they thought of me.

I swallow harshly, not realizing how zoned out I had become when I realize the two boys stand up "We should go, don't want another call from the office that we aren't following school rules" Changbin rolls his eyes.

"Bye Jisung" Chan offers me, I look up and give him a smile and return the goodbye.

With the closing of the door, I inhale lightly. Taking a look at Minho who looked down at the carpet. I close my laptop and put it aside, catching his attention as I ask "Why don't you really want to go to this birthday party?"

He looks at me and shrugs "I already said why I didn't want to go"

I give him a pointed look, "The real reason Minho"

He sighs and smiles at me softly "The real reason?" I nod and he pushes away from leaning on his bed, getting closer to me as he says "I much rather spend my weekend with you"

I smile shyly but he doesn't give me much time to look away before his lips find mine. My hands subconsciously find his face as he widens his mouth, allowing me to invade his mouth. Grabbing my hips and pulling me onto his lap before soon taking over the kiss, lapping his tongue with mine.

I let out a satisfied hum, my body growing hot under his touch. My eyes were closed but I saw bright colors with the way he made me feel. Minho's hands ran up my shirt and my sides, cold against my heated skin. Mindlessly my lips leave his and he doesn't seem to want to leave any sort of contact with me because he wasted no time when attaching his lips to the skin of my neck, his wet tongue licking up to the neck of my ear and a small moan slips past my lips.