04 | Tennis Court

You're not who you are to anyone these days
I'm not who I am to anyone, no, not me at all
✧༺♥༻✧

I wipe the sweat from my forehead with my wrist, walking to the bench. I sit down and grab my water bottle, "I know you're not out of shape Jisung, you run all the time"

Water falls onto my chin and I wipe it away, "Yeah, in the mornings when the sun isn't beaming down onto me"

Hyunjin walks up to me with a smile, "You two don't play tennis often I assume?" Felix asks, he didn't play with us and chose to sit out saying he wasn't the athletic type. I wasn't either but Hyunjin was and tennis was his choice of sport but only to blow off some steam.

"Very often actually" Hyunjin drinks water and I shrug "Clears his head"

Hyunjin scoffs, sitting between us. Slinging his arm over my shoulder "It's a good way to forget, you know you like being my partner" He says playfully and I shrug his arm away.

The weather was actually beautiful today, with no cloud in sight unlike the last week we arrived when it's been cloudy and raining.

Where we sat, a tree gave us shade. Allowing us to hide away from the beaming sun.

Hyunjin sighed loudly, letting his head fall back "My mom called this morning"

I look at him, "Everything okay now?" Hyunjin has family drama, he has since we first met and I felt for the boy.

"They're getting a divorce" He picks his head up.

"I'm sorry to hear that"

Hyunjin shakes his head "I'm not even sad about it, my whole life I knew they didn't love each other"

Silence surrounds us before Felix speaks up, "My dad left my mom and me when we were younger, it broke her" He opens up and we look at him as he looks down the tennis court. "My stepdad—Minho's dad brought her back to life" A small smile played on his face, and a hint of sadness lingered.

This only made me more interested in the Minho's life. His dad sounded like a great guy and Felix was great and I'm only assuming his mom is just as amazing. Minho was a puzzled that I couldn't figure out "How was Minho growing up?"

I took note of how Felix hesitated a lot when I asked about Minho, looking at me he shrugged lightly "Not much different"

Hyunjin chuckles "Damn, that must've been rough"

"Not really" Felix shook his head.

I heard laughter on the other court, catching my attention. I turned to look at who it belonged to and I met eyes with blue ones.

Luke was with his friends who also played tennis on the weekend, it was where we met. Here on this court.

My cheeks heat up as he sends me a quick wink and I look away and to the two boys, I was with—realizing they didn't even spare the other group a glance. Luke and I had two separate lives.

"Let me teach you some tennis" Hyunjin gets up "Jisung usually never plays after he sits down and I want to play some more" He grabs Felix's hand and pulls the boy to the court.

I watch as Felix tries to decline but ends up giving in, I tuck my lips into my mouth, suppressing a laugh as I watch Felix fail miserably.

My eye subconsciously goes to Luke again. He played with three of his friends, two guys, and a girl. Sweat started to bead on the forehead making his blonde loose curls stick. He was attractive, no doubt but my mind kept going to the brunette who didn't play tennis but preferred a more contact sport—football. Not afraid to get dirty and to play rough.

I shake my head lightly and look away from the blonde. Luke was good. He wanted me and I wanted him. Simple, so very simple.

✧༺♥༻✧

The hot water drips down my body, closing my eyes and letting the water flood down my face.

With a deep sigh, a face flashes through my mind, making me snap my eyes open. Rubbing the water from my face.

I couldn't get the sight out of my head. His toned chest, the raindrops grazing his skin, the way his chest rose, everything about him.

I turn around letting the water hit the front of my chest. I refused to cum from the mere thought of my roommate. I turn the water cold and hiss lowly at the temperature change.

[Now playing : Good Looking by Suki Waterhouse]