58

-
️:Spg

Trev's POV

After what happened yesterday, Zia is more serious than before. She worked seriously now and some of our crew was getting intimidated by her looks.

Vhia and others was shocked too because Zia is here and the worst she's our director. I know they want to ask me some questions but they are just stopping their selves.

Zia: Eat up with them, make sure that they ate all. I have something to do, I can't go with you

I read Zia's message, I turned to where she was the whole day but she is nowhere to find. I sigh and took out my phone, I texted them that I want to eat with them and they immediately agree.

When I saw them from afar, I walked up to them and gave them a smile.

"Oh? Kamusta shooting? Masungit ba siya?" Tj asked, I saw how others secretly listened to our conversation.

"No, she's professional when it comes to working." I said and I saw the small smile escape on their lips.

"Did she already ate?" Fin asked.

I shook my head, she didn't ate breakfast earlier and I don't know if she already ate lunch.

"Tss, kulit talaga non." I heard Vhia said.

We reached the restaurant and they ordered. When I finished telling the waiter my order, I took out my phone. I saw an unread messages on Zia's.

Zia: Update me if nasa resto na kayo

I smiled secretly.

I knew that she misses her cousins but something is stopping her and that's the thing that I don't know. From her chats and glances to them, I knew that she want to talked to them.

Che_valier: we are already here, seafood restaurant.

She immediately replied.

Zia: Okay. Kumain ka na rin, I'm eating rn

I replied to her last and hide my phone away. The waiter left and her cousins turned to me.

"Kuya, pwedeng magtanong?" I was surprised when Thym spoke.

I smiled and nodded.

"How's Ate Zi?"

They looked at me all as they waited for my answer.

"She's good, especially when she's working. I admire her for that." I said making them smile too.

"Hindi naman siya nagpapalipas ng gutom?" Thayler asked, I shook my head.

"She's with me every lunch," I saw Fin smirk.

"Matagal na kayong magkasama rito?" Fin asked while playing the ice on her glass.

"One month and half," I said and their jaw dropped.

"Weh?!" Thymhoon said.

"Antagal!" That's Thayler.

"Grabe," Tj said dramatically.

Vhia and Fin smirk.

"So what happened between you two?" Fin asked again.

"We're just working with each other," I said but she chuckled.

"Hindi man lang kayo nakapag usap kahit once tungkol sainyo dati?" Vhia said and I shook my head.

"No, but she mentioned that she already moved on from me." I said and they all chuckled.

"Ahh, move on na pala." Vhia said while nodding.