Prologue

Nisha's POV

Today finally after all my effort, I've got the fruit of it finally, I've earned my Fashion Desinging deploma after doing so much of  hard work with soul and heart for two year.
Today is my interview for the post of Assistance Disgener in Kalaniketan Fashion house, one of the famous fashion house in Mumbai.  Which is  owned by one of the famous Fashion Designer Sameer Malhotra my idol and may be my would be mantor until, I compelet my degree in this, I really hope that I get this job. After waiting for an hour finally my name has been called, "MISS NISHA CHAUHAN sir is calling you, you can go  in."  The respetsionist informed me with a formal smile on her face, I was hell nervous for this interview it means a lot to me. Usually, I am not a person who gets nervous easily every time but this time honestly I am hell nervous. I closed my eyes and reminded myslef that I belongs to a Rajput Family and they never ever lose anything wheather it is a battlefield or this job.  If  they want something they make sure to get it by all right means, with new determination and confidence on my face, I made my way towards the cabin , I knocked the door and waited for the permission. When no reply was heard, I peeped in sightly and asked, "may I come in sir??" 

 "Yes please come in miss". A man repiled with charming smile on his face he was the manager of Sameer sir who was taking interview on behalf of him. I took a quick strode inside the cabin and accquired the vecant seat in fornt him.

"Good morning! My name is Avinash Suri manager and P.A of Sameer Malhotra." He introduce himself  to me.

"Now may I know your name miss." He said with a smile still plastered on his face.  "My name is Nisha Chauhan!" I said confidently and with this my interview started it took half and hour or so to complete the interview. 

 Soon after the interview, Avinash told me that I am perfect for this job and post as well. I was shocked would an understatement, "yo- you mean I-I got this job?!" I shuttered my voice was choked in the end, to which he just smiled and nodded. He told me that, that I can join from Monday onwards itself  and  he'll be the one who'll guide me for throughout my work for day one.

As soon as I got back at home, I texted and called everyone to give them this good news. At night we had a blast and I  celebrated this small victory with my besties Samaira and Avni. 

With this, I ended my day. In the hope for the new life to start from next morning.

********************************************

Six years laters.......

It has been six years that I am working in this fashion industry. I've started my career with the God of fashion industry MR.SAMEER MALHOTRA who has been a such great mantor to me I haved learned many things from him and not only that he had also became a good friend of mine in this years.

But now I am not working with him anymore because I have started my own fashion house two years back.

Sameer named it Nishu's Choice he is such a sweetheart. He was the one who told me to start it, when I earned my degree of fashion desiging and he is still mentoring me, I was still looking forward to work with him but he told me that, that it's my time now to build my own identity in this galmoures industry without his shade and I desver to be known as a designer and not as an assistant designer.

I am lucky to have him as a mantor he still guides me whenever, I need guidcen. Everyone thinks that it has been a very difficult journey to open this fashion houses all alone on my own. And actually it was a quite difficult job even though, I was not at all alone when I took this decision my family was always there with me to support me emotionally and financially in both manner.