Chapter 32:- Dahi Handi

Kaira's POV

Arggghhhh!!! That bloody Viraj, "Ahhhh!!!!" I shouted and threw the vase on floor which was now crushed into small pieces. "I have told you that this not going to work." Yash said sarcastically, "Just shut up!! It was full proof plan but that Viraj has come in between." I massaged my temple while roaming here and there in the house.

"Tumhare aese chakkar lagane se kuch badal nai jayega

"Tumhare aese chakkar lagane se kuch badal nai jayega." He popped a popcorn in his mouth. "So my dear husband can you tell me what should I do then." I asked while sitting on his lap. He merely smiled at me while grabbing me by waist to keep on place. "Amm!! Lemme think something." He pretended to think while making small circles on by waist.

We really need to think something before bhai comes to know anything about the failure of yesterday plan's then he not going to leave us alive

"I have something for you." Yash's voice broke my trance and I looked at him questionly, He removed something from his pocket and held the bottle in front of me. We both looked at each other and smirked.

"Good idea baby!! Aur mere liye yeh aur bhi aasan hoga kyuki khud Viraj ne mujhe kaal Dhahihadni ka invitation diya hai aur to aur main khud apni aankhon se Nisha ko tadap ta huaa dekh skti hun....." I said and leaned down to kiss him. All I am waiting fir now us tomorrow.
************************************************************

Nisha's POV

After that incident I was bit shaken up for while but came to my normal self soon. As we have to stay awake till the early morning aarti of shir krishna but due to the incident I was hell terrified so everyone forced me to take some sleep which I have to, But I wake up exactly at aarti time. I washed my face and went down for the aarti, As soon as everyone saw me they fried me with questions.

"Nishu tu kyu uth gayi?" Mumma came to me and started checking me that weather I have got hurt some were or not. "Haan princess tumhe kya zaroorat thi aane ki." Viraj said to which I rolled my eyes at him, 'chamcha khaika' I mumbled. "Kya kaha tune?" He asked alarmed I just shook my head saying nothing. I stood there quite until they were done when finally stopped firing question at me I said, "Done all of you I am fine and bdw aarti ka muhurat nikla jaa rahe hai so let's with it." And we finally started with the aarti.