Chapter 21:- Iftari Party On Sets

Nisha's POV

It has been weeks since that incident had happened with me in the night club. I was okay now not having anymore nightmare all thanks to my pills which, I was taking continusouly to have proper sleep but peaceful.

Well ofcourse as dada bhai said there was four, No not four but eight bobygaruds were around me 24x7 when I was out and my house was garuded as if there lived some politician or someone like with more then 50 garuds.

Well rightnow am sitting here at my dinning room with Juvii in the morning 4

Well rightnow am sitting here at my dinning room with Juvii in the morning 4.00 am to help her with her Sihori as the month of ramzaan has started and Juvii had already done with 20 to 22 roza I don't remember the exact count. "Juvii which number if roza is this?" I asked her while yawning, trust me it felt hell good and refreshing in the starting but now it feel like that I just want to go back in bed and sunggle in blanket again andall thanks to my meds and this super awsum climate here in Mumbai during mansoon.

"Ammm today its 22nd baby kyu??" She asked while stuffing her mouth with the sample of chpati and omlate

"Nothing just like that." I shook my head and shrugged my shoulder while yawing again at same time. Which she saw and took a long sigh, "Baby go and sleep naa, why you are here awake with me?" She said concerned. I smiled at her and said, "I knw you very well that you don't like to eat alone so am companing you here so that you eat porperly understand." She shook her head and continued eating her meal, after she was done I directly went to my sorry our room and snuggled into my comforter as the sleep engulfed me.

I didn't knew when Juvii gave her morning prayer and joined me in bed, when I woke up, I found her sleeping soundly beside me. I smiled and slipped out of my bed watching the time at the bedside clock which read 8.00 am to get ready for the sets and thought to wake her up after, I am done with my routine.

Till the time I was done with my daily routime Juvii was up and geeting ready for the sets. We left the house around at 9.00 and reached at 9.15 or something.
________________________________________________________________________

It was a lunch time and all of us was sitted at our regular area for lunch but as everyday no one was eating anything but simply chatting about random things as many of the crew had fast due to ramzaan so all the remaining of us also skip our lunch, Which was not a big deal for me. I am use to skip the meals. All of us going to eat around 7.00 pm in the evening while Juvii, Asad and every other will do Iftari. We are having the buffet for iftari at evening here on sets we all enjoy it there are variaties of dishes to have from Veg to Non veg and me and Viraj enjoy every bit if it specially Viraj he is a typical bhukhad, I must say.