Chapter 13:- Dance Rehearsal

Nisha's P.O.V

It's Wednesday today and here, I'am in my rehearsal hall waiting for choreographers and the cast to come. Juvii is there with me and we are doing some straching exercise and warming up before starting the dance.

Yesterday was peaceful for me as I had to take off cause of overeating, I was suffering from stomach absence as well as from mild fever. Thank god!!! We had the doctor at home that time otherwise my temperature would have increased.

I had really missed being on sets cause its so much fun there and here, I was on my bed having some chicken soup. Sayali dii here make world's best chicken soup.

My whole day went in my bed sleeping and drinking soup time to time. I was getting hell bore here syali di was not allowing me even to take my phone. It would have better that I had gone with Juvii and Bunny on sets. I should have not listened to them. And here Sayali was sitting on my head looking that, I was not working. She had already informed mumma and she was calling me in every fifteen minutes just to make sure that, I was not doing any work.

Juvii came home around 5

Juvii came home around 5.30pm in the evening. Well, Juvii definetly had a blasted day it can be seen on her face and everyone on the sets were just great. They would have treated her liked she worked with them for year now. I was right about it they actually treated Juvii really well, Juvii told me that everyone was missing me and asked me to get well soon, so sweet of them right.

Bunny called me and told that, Punit and Faizan to start dance rehearsal from today itself so here we are waiting for them.

"Nishu let's dance till they come," Said Juvii while strecthing her hands. "Okay!!! Let's start." I played the song on my music system.

Zara Zara Behekta Hain Mehekta Hain Aaj To Mera Tan Badan Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein.............
************************************************************