Chapter 31 :- Krishna Janamashtami

Viraj's POV

I don't know what was going on with Nisha but she was behaving strangely from last night. Though some what I know why but the think what else was bothering her. It was about yesterday night when I was sleeping. When someone knocked on my door. I tried to ignore to who ever it was but he seems to not take no for answer.

Finally I gather my strength and got up to open the door. As I opened the door I was shocked to see Abhi standing there with serious look on his face. "What's the matter Abhi?" I asked h concerned. "Viraj can you do me a favour?" He asked unsure I just nodded not able to answer cause of yawing.

"What kind of help?" I asked while walking into the room to drink a glass of water as my throat felt dry

"What kind of help?" I asked while walking into the room to drink a glass of water as my throat felt dry. "Viraj actually it's about Nisha." He said with fear in his voice, "Nisha what about her?" I asked him panicked. "She's not able to again," He shook his head. "What but you said that she's able to sleep now." I said assumed, He slammed his shoulder in detection, "I thought so Viraj but she was taking sleeping pills all this time." He said, listing this I was beyond shock she was on sleeping pills this long. "But you yourself told me that she has stopped taking those drugs." I snapped at him how can he say this after all this time that she was still taking those poison and he didn't knew this.

"That's what she told us

"That's what she told us." He reasoned me, "But you should have kept an eye on her." I walked out of room to find Nisha that where she was and to make sure that she won't take that poison in absence of anyone. "That's what I was doing." He said following behind me, "Hmmmm" I just hummed in answer and kept walking.

"Where's she?" I asked turning around, "She's in the lawn." He said and started towards his room. "Take care of her." He said over his shoulder, "Don't worry I'll." I yelled little slowly not to wake up everyone. After he went to his room then I started towards the lawn and found Nisha draining herself in rain.

I stood there and waited for rain to stop. As soon as rain stopped I went to her and put my hand on his shoulder she turned around after wipping her tears. She smiled at me, I asked her what she was doing here why she was crying bUt she didn't said anything insisted we sat on the swung in lawn watching at the at silent night sky.