Chapter 39 :- Fights & Misunderstanding

Kaira's POV

Everything was going according  to plan until... Until I came in between Nisha and that attacker.  It took me almost weeks to plan this,  it was just perfect no one would have come to know that someone attacked Nisha intentionally  in this crowd. Our plan was to attack Nisha first when all the men of her family is busy in drowing bappa in water. And then show everyone  that there was some fight between  local which resulted  in this.

But my bad luck, I was tge only one who ruined the whole plan coming in between Nisha and that attacker.  I still don't  understand  how does it ever happened. But, I know that it happened at insist. I stood there watching or must say tgat enjoying  the terrified look on Nisha's face watching her death in front of her. He was about stab her when my legs automatically moved towards her and the next thing, I know is,  I was begin stabed insisted of her. She had closed her eyes and screamed louadly which attracted everryone attention  towards us.

I was about to fall down when she caught me, I can faintly heard her calling my name she seemed to be concerned. Why she was concerned  anyways she should be happy that am begin stabed insisted of her and on the urge of death that what she always wanted right? I thought, I saw that attacker was showing  me his thumb I don't know why he was showing me tgat gesture.

Later that it sink to me that what he was trying  to say that what ever happened it's for our own good. Now I have taken the attack on me which was supposed  for Nisha am going to get more sympathy and support  from her love ones and specially  from Viraj which is some how is in my favor.

I saw him smirking  to Nisha and even I smiked at her before going totally black out.
**********************************************************************

Nisha's POV

The wound was not so deep but still we need take Kaira to hospital. I still don't  understand  if that attack was meant to for me then why did she took that on herself. She was out of danger now but still unconscious that's what docter said to us. 

"Why don't you understand Viraj it was all her plan

"Why don't you understand Viraj it was all her plan." I whispered  yelled at him.  From past half an hour me,  dada bhai and Samar was trying to make Viraj understand that Kaira was not what she was showing. "But Nisha she took attack on herself  for you and for god sake you were one best friends back then." He said.

"Right we were and you don't know what she did to me, to us when you left. " I merely wishpered to him cause, I didn't  wanted to brign that topic up right now and not here. I was not ready to share everything with him yet, cause still I was debating  about how would he is going to react once he come to know the truth. What if even he thinks the same about me wharlt other think? This were question romaing in my head.