Chapter 16:- Mumbai Darshan (B)

Nisha's P.O.V

We were all seated sea facing view which was around the Haji Ali. Yes, Haji Ali was surrounded by the water and it look amazing everyday but its look more amazing in rainy day, People usally avoid coming here in this time. But me and my family and freinds usally come here in this season only just to witness the creation of this nature.

We all had notice the exchange of words through eyes between Juvii and Asad and its high time now I really want to know that what's going on between to them.

"Bunnyy!!" I called her cause she can only help me in digging the information from Juvii. "Haan dee bolo." She came next to me, "Bunny do thing that there is something going on between Juvii and Asad?" I asked her while gazing both of them who was busy in stealing glances from eachother.

"I think so dee cause Juvii is behaving wired from day one when she saw Asad on sets so as Asad." She said, "What??" I asked her asumed. "Dee when, I introduced Juvii and Asad bhai they were like you both as if they know eachother already, But when I asked them they changed the topic and they are doing till this date." She looked at me.

"Bunny enough is enough come with me," I took her hand and dragged her with me. "Arey dee wait!" We both went stood in front of Juvii and Asad with stern look they looked at us and gulped hard.

"What??" Both of them asked together.

"What's going on between you two?" I asked them directly without complicating the things

"What's going on between you two?" I asked them directly without complicating the things. They both looked at eachother, "What are you talking about babyy?" Juvii laughed nervously and Asad too.

"Arey!! Nishu aaj toh Rathods ke yaha brunch thaa naa tu nai jayegi?" She tried to change the topic but we knew it very well. Bunny and me looked at eachother and then gazed them again.

"Don't try to change the topic Juvii!" Bunny warned her, She gulped hard and looked at Asad so as Asad. I snapped my fingers in front them to get their aattention. They looked at us, I can't take it more so.

"Look we know that somethings is going on between you two, so don't test my paitence and spill it up." I wishpered yelled at them. Both of them looked at eachother and then looked at us.

"Nishu Bunny.... woh main aur Asad..... I mean ki Asad and me... woh..." she samttered. "Kya woh main woh laga rakha hai bol bhi abh." Bunny said little annoyingly. Juvii closed her eyes and took a deep breath before saying, "Asad is my finance." We were shocked would be a understatement. We stared them for what feel like eternity finally we composed ourselves. "What??" Both of us exclaimed loudly everyone in the dargha was staring us. Listing us shouting like retarded everyone joined us.

"Kya huaa why both of you are shouting like retarded?" Dev bhai asked us, "Haan kya huaa?" Everyone repeated one by one. "If you all will come know the reason even you all going shout like us." Bunny said they looked at and I just nodded.

"Now stop saying riddels and tell us what happened." Kirti said clamly Bunny told them everything what Juvii told us. As Bunny was done narrating the story everyone of them were looking at Juvii and Asad with open wide eyes and jaws hanging in ground. Juvii and Asad on other was looking everywhere but us.