Chapter 19:- Rain Dance

Nisha's POV

After compeleting the movie marheton at 7.00pm in the evening we decided to order something to eat as no one was in mood to cook and no one allowed me to do so.

After we had dinner everyone left for their respective home because tomorrow was Monday and everyone had a work to go. Only Bunny stayed back with me and Juvii, all three of was retred to bed as soon as everyone bid their adieu. It was a midnight when, I woke up again due to the same nightmare, I looked aroud abd found myself in my room with Bunny and Juvii beside me.

I was shivering very badly, I was nit able to sleep again so decided to take my pills carefully removing Juvii's and Bunny's hand ove me, I slide out of the bed and found my meds onthe top of the table. Might be dada bhai must has left this here, thinking this, I took the pills and band to take the water but found that jug was empty so went to kitchen to fecth some water.

As, I was done drinking water I turned around to go to my room when I saw a shadow in the balcony, "Who's there?" I asked and started towards it, "Kon hai waha??" Still no response I took the caution steps towards balcony. I was near the balcony door and slowly and carefully opened it but found no one, I looked down to see whether there is someone who just ran away.

I leaned down on the relling on balcony just to see if there is someone who hide or something when I felt a hand on my shoulder

I leaned down on the relling on balcony just to see if there is someone who hide or something when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I was startled by this and turned around abruptly just to find Bunny and Juvii standing there, "Baby tu yaha kya kar rahi hai?" Juvii asked.

 I was startled by this and turned around abruptly just to find Bunny and Juvii standing there, "Baby tu yaha kya kar rahi hai?" Juvii asked

"Haan dee hum kitna darr gaye the pata hai aur app yaha aese jhuk ke kya kar rahe the?" Bunny seem to be afraid. "Bunny, Juvii chill meri neend khul gayi thi aur mujhe payas lag rahi thi aur room mein pani nai thaa so main kitchen mein aayi pani peene." I told them, they took the sigh of relife, "woh toh thik hai lekin app yaha kya kar rahi thi aur app jhuke huee kyu the?" Bunny asked again, "Bunny mujhe khili hawa chaiye thi so yaha aagayi thi abh chalo, I am feeling sleepy now." Saying this I passed by them. I didn't told them about the shadow cause I didn't wanted them to panic, cause knowing about my past was already too much for them.

I crawled into the blanket and Bunny and Juvii colsely followed me and crawled we layed there until the sumbler engulfed us.
________________________________________________________________________