Chapter 52 :- Ganesh pooja and Engagement

Viraj's POV

"Arey yeh kya kar rahe ho dada isse yaha nai yaha lagana hai." Nisha shouted at one of worker who was doing the decorations for tomorrow's engagement party. I shook my head at her, "Princess engagement kaal hai sab hojayega tum tension maat lo." I said encircling my hand on her shoulder.

"Kaise sab hojayega Viru?" She said whole looking around still with tensed face. "Delhi kaise kaam kar rahe hai yeh log time lagta hai kaal take sab hojayega??" She said while gesturing around with her hand all frustrated.

"Relax!! Princess relax first of all sit here and have this." I make her seat on a chair and gave her a glass of good water. "Princess hum sab hai sab hojayega don't take stress and one more thing aaj Games pooja hai so usske tayariyan hogayi hai?" I said to calm her down a bit which luckily worked. She nodded as she gulped the whole glass of water in one go.

"Yep mumma and chhoti maa is looking after it so not to worry." She said as took a deep breath in to control her anger. "So let's get ready I think pooja ka mohurat hone wala hai and we have to reach temple right?" She nodded and got up. We were about to go to our rooms when some one called her.

"Nishu dee!!" Came Lancy and Sayu's voice we turned around to face them.
"Kya huaa??" She asked trying her level best to smile.

"Nishu dee maasi ne pucha hai ki Ganesha hi ki murti kakya huaa aapka you dost lane wala tha naa?"

"Arey haan main abhi usse phone karti hun aur baat karti mumma ko khedo and Viru tum jao get ready okay!!" She said and left without waiting for any reply from anyone of us.

"Bhai kya huaa hai dee ko?" Lancy narrowing her eyes at me. "Nothing yaar kaal ko leke tension mein hai." I laughed nervously, "Bhai are you sure aap logo ka you aur jhagda nai huaa??" Sayu quired her eyebrow at me.

"Na Nai bikul nai Sayu main bhi jata hun ready hone." I stammered and went away from there before ask me any further questions.

I was dressed in blue sherwani cot and white pajama. I came down to hall and found everyone already there accept Nisha. Everyone stood there all ready to go to temple for Ganesh pooja. I climbed down the stairs and came and stood beside Abhi who was playing with his little Princess.

"Ale mela baacha aaja chachu ke pass." I cooed at her and she giggle throwing her hand in air and I took in my arms from Abhi. "Chalo Bhai sab tayar hai toh mandir ke liye nikle mohurat nikalta naa raha hai." Shaktiman said standing up from his chair.

"Jee aap sahi khe rahe hai Nandini beta humein nikalna chaiye." Badi dadi said to which badi maa nodded.

"Haan chhoti maa hum nikal toh jaye lekin yeh Nisha kaha rhe gayi hai??" Mumma asked looking here and there searching for her and that's when I realized why I was feeling that some is missing here of course it's our Princess.

"I'll go and call her." Bunny said and moved to go to her room. While dadu said, "Chalo tab take baki sab car mein baith jau aur niklo."