Chapter 34:- Truth and Lies

Viraj's POV

After leaving Abhi Samar and Dev to the car, I started back towards the Nisha's ward thinking about that whi have tried to kill her and poisoned her and that to with around us. Or maybe just maybe she herself tried take her life, but why she would do that? She was always happy and gratitude to towards her life. Though I know that she was depression patient but still neither Abhi nor Samar ever told me that she tried to take her life away when she was suffering from it 5 years ago.

Even her psychologist told that she was strongest and overcame her depression very soon

Even her psychologist told that she was strongest and overcame her depression very soon. Though she may still have some the acttaks when she stressed out something but nothing serious like trying harm herself or anything like that. Then who tried to harm her what's all going on?  I thought to myself, I don't  know how but I was now standing in front of the small temple in hospital. I stood in before of Krishna's statute folding my hand.

"Khana I really can't come to believe that it was you..... But as now Nisha is fine I believe on Abhi and Samar believe please with her always just like this." I prayed and stood there some more time asking him help to find the culprit.  And started towards the Nisha's ward. I went in and saw her lying on bed, unconscious and pale then ever I have saw her. I went near her and took the seat beside in her bed while caressing her hair lightly so ever. There was pipes were precised in her vains.

I kissed her forehead and took the near by couch to sleep

I kissed her forehead and took the near by couch to sleep. I was not able to sleep as I was still thinking about who must have given her the poison. I didn't knew when sleep consumed me. I was fast asleep when I heard something crushing down on the floor. I woke up with the at that sound and found that Nisha was throwing her hands and legs in the air as if she fighting with someone or something. I ran towards her and took her hand in mine she was definitely having a night mare which had many from now sye had told about it once why she can't sleep at night when we were talking.

"Nisha!! Nisha!! Wake up princess it just a dream wake up...." I tried to wake her up from her sleep but availe cause she was not exactly sleeping but out of her senses. "No!! Leave me please leave I don't want to died please leave me." She was mumbling in her sleep.