Chapter 8:- First Rain

Nisha's P.O.V

It has been weeks since the shoot started and all of us here has became like a family.

We were having a fun time here which we are going to remember till our last breath. It has became our routine to play games after lunch on the sets. Till now we had played many games like lagori, kho-kho and many more.

Today we are shooting a bit away from the city in some mansion. Today's whether is just awesome it's a month of june and today its a bit windy, it seem that today its going to rain. I was feeling hell lazy today. Don't take me wrong it's a falut of this whether. I really love such whethers.

As, I said that, I'm feeling a bit lazy so here, I'm sitting here in the lawn of this beautiful mension with my laptop on my lap and writing the next chapter of my novel which is supposed to publish at the end of this year.

Yes!! I'm not just a fashion designer but now, I'm soon going to trun a novelist. I had just compeleted my masters in English literature. I was so engrossed in my work that, I didn't realized that someone is standing behind me until that person shook me by my shoulder, I was startled and turned around just find bunny standing there smiling ear to ear at me.

"Kya bunny? Aise koi bolta hai kya?" I scowled at her, "kya sweetie pie kabse toh awaz de rahi thi apko apne ne hi nai sunna" she said with a pout.
"Aacha kya huaa?" I asked her while saving the docx of my novel in laptop.

"What were you doing bdw?" She asked me and before, I can say anything to her she answered for herself "you were writing the next chap of your novel The True Love right?" I can't stop the chuckle escaped my lips "yep!!! I was" I said popping the 'p' "wow!! Di mujhe padhna hai dikhau naa" she winched like a baby.

"Bunny stop behaving like baby... You knw, I can't let you read it befor, I make its final draft!" I said in matter of fact tone. "Yeah! I know but plz one" she pleaded like a child asking for a candy from his mother.

"No!".

" whats going on girls?" We turned to the source of very familiar voice and it was none another then the great viraj. Please note the sarcasm.
"Nothing bhai, I was just asking di to show me her book which she is writing and she not showing me that's all." Said bunny to him like child complaining about its one parent to another.
I slapped my head with my hand and said "bunny yeh baat isse batani zaroori thi?"
"Oppss!!! Sorry main bhul gai kissiko nai batana tha" she caught her ears cutely "sorry!!" I took long sighed "bunny don't be sorry you knw, I don't like when some say sorry to me" I removed her hand from her ears and said "okay, I 'll give it you to read but not now after the shoot at my home"
"Okay!!" She said excitedly.

"Can, I also read?" Came the question from viraj who till stood silently, "nope"!! Was my quick answer to him. "Why?" He said, "what why??"
"Why, I can't read your wirte ups even am your friend now right?" He asked to no one in particular.

Yeah right in this pass me and viraj had became friends after that lagori match. We still have our small fight which start with ofcourse at any kinda topics, bunny always have come in btwn to control the situation if she wouldn't be there for it we would haved killed each other till now.

"Haan you're my friend but...." I trailed off rest of the part,
"But what?" He emphasis to repeat me, "but, I can't let read everyone my draft right?" I said calmly.
"Nai mujhe bhi padhni hai abh" he said like a stubborn kid.
OMG!!! Now even he started.
"Waise bhi konsi tumhari book publish hone wali hai" he wirggle his eyebrows up and down. I shot him the 'are kidding me' glare, immediately his face turn pale he said "don't tell me that ur book is going to publish in market" he sounded assumed no doubt.
"Yes!! It's going to", I said proudly.