Chapter 26 :- A Midnight Talk

Viraj's POV

When we were on the stage and Nisha start playing the notes on guitar, I was surprised would be an understatement, She remember that song which we used to listen when we were small.

After we finished the song everyonecwas appreciating us and was saying that we make a good duet. I was talking to my paa and Vikram uncle while others were also there we were chattering about random things when Bunny suddenly said, "Yeh Nishu dee kaha hai??" While looking here and there for her.

"I know were she is, I'll bring her back." I said and left to find her at only possible place were I think we're she can be right at this moment.

As I thought she was there in balcony standing starching her hand out side and was playing with rain drops.

"What are you doing here?" I startled her. She turned around and kept her hand on her heart while heaving a sigh. "Will you just stop startling me like this Viraj?" She said again looking at the rain out there.

"Nope!!" I replied while walking near her keeping my hand in my pocket and stood beside her, "I just love startling you like that." I grinned at her but she was still looking out.

I kept my hand on her shoulder just to make her look at me but all in vain she was still looking outside, "Kya huaa Nisha tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" I asked her.

"Naah.... I was just feeling suffocated so came here for fresh air," She shrugged still not looking at me.

"Kya huaa?" I asked while turning to looked at me. She had tears in her eyes. I wipped her tears with my thumb.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her she just shook her head and said while sobbing, "Actually I didn't knew how react after knowing this that you're only my best friend Viru...." She paused and sobbed.

"So you're crying." I completed for her and burst out laughing. She looked at me with narrowed eyes and I gluped to control my laughter but soon she also burst out laughing with tears still in her eyes.

We both laughed like manic, as our laughter died down

We both laughed like manic, as our laughter died down. I told her, "I still can't believe this we we working together for almost 21/2 month and still we didn't came to about this until today".

She chuckled and nodded her head, "True though everything was just in front of our eyes.... But lemme clear it was not our fault at all." And turned away again to look at the falling rain from the dark sky.

"True!!" I agreed with her and continued to say, "we are meeting each other after 15 years and it's really long time you see." And I looked at her she just nodded and sigh inhaling the fresh air of rainy season.

"Haan really long but you didn't change a bit expect you're fit and fine now even after eating like bakka sur" she chuckled. I looked at her narrowing my eyes.

She looked at me, "what?" She chuckled I just shook my head and continued to say, "But you've changed alot yaar." I commented she looked at me with questions in her eyes to which I continued.