Chapter 6:- Clearing the Confusion

Viraj's P.O.V

I stood there confused and shocked at the same time looking between nisha and bunny, both were smiling at eachother, first of all, I was confused how in the hell both them know eachother and if they know then how in hell bunny allowed her to call herself nautanki, I was shocked at this she never allowed anyone and I mean anyone except me to call her that.

Not even Rohan her boyfriend then how in the hell she allowed Nisha to call her nautanki...... "Veer bhai!!!!" Bunny's voice broke me out of my reverie "huh!!" Was my response "bhai app mile naa sweetie pie se" she said while wrapping her arms around mine arm "haan!!" I said in a matter- of- factly tone before, I can ask bunny something someone shouted from behind us "nishaaa!!!" We turned around just to find Rohan Vajani the co-director and now actor of our film.

He come and engulfed nisha in a hug which nisha happily welcumd and hugged him back, "how are you??" He asked her "am fine and hows you??" She said with a smile while broking the hug, the curiosity get best on me "tumlog kaise jante ho ek dusre ko??" I asked eyeing three of them, three of them exchanged a glance with other smiling sheepishly while bunny started "veer main batai hun appko" I glanced her to continue "veer bhai appko yaad hai meri soul sisters." she stated more then a qustn "haan yaad hai?" It came out more then qustion how can, I ever forget about her soul sister she always keep talking about them when everwhere we meet "haan good so yeh hai sweetie pie meri nishu dii" she said while nodding her hand towards nisha, I stared nisha with wide eyes, I refrained myself from shock "ohhh!!" I could manage to this only. Soon the two guys joined us with whom nisha was talking before a while, I knw one of them was sameer malhotra the famous designer.

"Avii bhai" bunny squeezed in happiness and hugged "hey bunny hwz you?" He greeted her and hugged her back "ekdam mast dekho" she said while broking the hug and me, I was just stood there watching them in confusing.

"Hey am avinash suri" said avinash while straching his hand out for hand shake "hey!!" I took his offered hand "am nisha's best friend and sameer's manager" he introduced himself, "viraj and...." "I knw you well how doesn't" he cut me off, I just gave him a wram smile.

We were talking merely just when we heard a booming voice "veer, bunny, rohan kya kar rahe ho tumlog?? Chalo shot ready hai yaar!!" Karry said irritatingly and he turned to nisha "nisha you will sit with others or you want go to your area" he smiled at her warmly, I raised my eyebrow towards him and he just shuggred "no thanks karan, I think, I love to sit with others for a while and will watch the shoot" she said with sweet smile to him, "okay!!" He said and turned to us "chalo guys abh chale" and he turned and walked away and we followed behind him.

***************************************

Nisha's P.O.V

After clearing all the confusion about how, I know bunny and rohan, to viraj. We closely followed karan on the main parts of the set for shoot. As we reached there we saw that Salman sir was ready for the shot and so was Kareena ma'am, I went and sat beside Deepika and bunny joined us cause their was time her shot so was for rohan. Viraj went where kareen and salman was standing and waiting for shot to be shoot. He went towards them and greeted them with wram hugs we sat there and watched the shoot.

We were shooting our first scene in the jungle, cause this movie is a vampire movie. Yes!!! Very first timr in bollywood someone is making a vampire movie and this movie is based on the book called 'EK AHNOKHI PYAAR KI DASTAN' which is written by 'Asad Afzal Khan'.

I haved read this book already last month and waiting for its second part to be published.
I was not paying much attention to the shoot, I just sat there and was in my own world bunny kept bubbling all the time. Soon it was her shot so she went.