Chapter 51 :- Ajmer Sarif

Nisha's POV

As I came back after freshing up I found everyone there in dinning hall. As chhoti maa saw me she came to me, "Aagayi tu chal tera hi wait kar rahe the sab." She said while caressing my face, I smiled at her and we made our towards dinning table.

I slide down in my seat beside Samaira. "Nisha tell us how was your trip?" Avani asked while having a bite of her salad.

"Yeah!! You didn't told us anything Nisha how did fashion week gone??" Dada bhai asked after Avani. I smiled at them brightly while I had a sample of my fruits salad.

"Mmmmm!!!" I can't help but moan it was that tasty it has been so long since I ate such a tasty fruit salad.

"Chhoti maa thank you I love it after so long Am eating so tasty salad." I said as I kissed her cheek she chuckled and kissed me back. "Eat!!" That's all what she said.

"Wow!!" We heard and looked at Viraj who was licking his fingers cause he just had bite from his favorite aloo parathan which mumma made for him. "Badi maa thanks after so long even I had so tasty aloo parathan." He copied me as he same thing to my mom what I told to his, it seems like he was jealous. I shook my head at him and continued eating my salad.

"Nisha kuch toh bol sab kuch puch rahe hai." Kirti said breaking my trance of eating I looked up at all of them with mouth full of salad.

"Sorry!!" I said as I gulped my food in mouth and continue, "It was awesome yaar I had really had fun there." I took another bite of my salad.

"So who was the special guest at fashion show?" Bunny asked all excited to know about everything. I gulped my food and said, "On first day it was of course Sameer."

"Aur fir??" Maahi questioned I looked at her, "Aur fir few famous face from fashion industry." I shrugged while I continued eating. "Arey koi film star the yaa nai waha??" Shefali asked.

"Haan but all of them were walking on the ramp to their designer."

"Who was walking for you??" Asked Juvii as she came and joined us for breakfast after her regular exercise. I looked at her and smiled, and she returned the favor, "For me many of them yaar but on last it was Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor as they wanted to promote their movie Befikre."

"Wow!! Ranveer Singh I so love him!!" Squealed Lancy to Ishaan scoffed, "Huh!! Bander kahika."

"Hey he's not that bad don't say like that Ishaan." Sayu chided him, "Please haan Juvii Ishaan is right he actually sometimes act like monkey." Assad spoke to which he received a glare from Juvii, "I am not saying that he doesn't but I like his acting skills." She reasoned.

"Juvii is right even I like his acting skills

"Juvii is right even I like his acting skills." Sanyu bhabhi spoke this time then she looked at me and asked, "Nishu did you clicked any pics with him?" I just shrugged, "Naah!!" Was my short reply.