Chapter 12:- Surprise Surprise

Nisha's P.O.V

After, Viraj dropped me, I waited at the porch till his car disappear from my sight. I stood there for while in healing the fresh air of night, There was an unknown smile on my face. I turned and start heading towards my apartment, As I was in the elevator, I felt something funny in my stomach.

'I think, I need to empty my stomach as soon as, I reach to home.'

'I had told you not to eat the last plate.' My brain scolded me.

'Excuse me the last time, I know you were the only one who told me to give this challenge to Viraj huh!!' I snapped back my brain, 'yeh right as if, I told you to eat eight plates.' It scoffed at me.

'Ohh just stop it!!' I said and shut out my brain's voice. I know it funny but yes, I talk to my brain who irritate the hell out of me sometimes and to my heart also who always helps me to take right decision.

'Hey that's not fair even, I help you a lot!' Again my brain chided on me, 'Yeah!!! Many times.' I said sarcastically. 'Guys why are you fighting like kids stop it!' It was my heart this time. Our little conversation come and stop with the ding sound of the elevator, As elevator came to a stop, I shut down all the voices and made my way towards the apartment door.

I was about to unlock the door when, I noticed that the door is already open. A frown appeared on my face who could be here at this time of day. Apart from me only Bunny, Samaira, Aavni, my parents and brothers knows about it.

As far as, I know mom dad could be here and bhabhi and dada bhai was also there only with them so as Samar

As far as, I know mom dad could be here and bhabhi and dada bhai was also there only with them so as Samar. And bunny told me that she was home already. So who it could be here, Aavni no she could not be here that to at this time Avinash would never allow her in this condition, Samaira possible she could be here did she again had the argument with Karthik.

'Stop thinking you fool and go inside and look who's there in your home.' My brain mocked at me, not wasting another minute in arguing with my brain, I bragged in.

As, I entered into apartment, I was attacked by the group of peoples into a bone crushing hug. My breathe caught in, "can't breath!" I mumbled finally they broke free and finally, I saw the faces if my intruders. I was shocked and surprised would be an understatement, "Tum log!!" I almost yelled. "Surprise!!" They all shouted together.

Before I can say or react on anything that was going on here, I felt that..... That I am gonna be sick, "Ahhh guys main abhi aayi." And didn't gave a hear what they saying and rushed towards the washroom. I was throwing up like literally when, I felt that someone was rubbing my back, I looked up and found that it was Samaira who was rubbing my back.

After finishing my business, I turned to her and smiled, "thank!!" Samaira gave me a sad smile, I knew there is something she wants to tell me. "Tu bhar jaa sabke sath baith sab ke sath main change karke aati hun." She nodded and went outside.