Chapter 18:- Revealing The Past to Soul Sisters

Nisha's P.O.V

I woke up abruptly, cause after almost 5 years, I again had that nightmare. I looked around to see what time it was as it was still dark outside. I looked at bedside table and the watch reads 3.30am.

I was painting hard and was sweating porpusaly. I was searching for a glass of water when suddenly someone held the glass infront of me. I looked up and found Samaira, she smiled and nodded, I took the glass and gluped the whole glass in one go.

She sat beside me and carsed my hair, "Again you had that nightmare?" She asked to which I just nodded cause my throat felt dry, I was not able to utter aword

"What happened??" Finally I asked, "You don't remember what happened?" She asked asumed, "I remember what happened but what happened after, I was passed out?" I said. Shw nodded and told me everything.

"Why did you called dada bhai?" I asked her in horror cause he would say this dadda and they would appoint a full army of boby gurads for me. "We didn't knew what to do we were scared Nisha." She told to which I just nodded, 'Maybe dada bhai wouldn't tell anything to mumma and dadda' I thought myself.

"Nisha!!" Saimara called me and I looked up at her, "Are you..." Before can complete her sentence my sotmach growled loudly, We both looked at eachother and chuckled, "Tu ruk main kuch lati hun tereliye okay!" She said got up from bed to go, But I hold her hand and said "Main bhi aati hun." She looked at me and nodded. We both strried towards the kitchen when I saw everyone there, "What are they doing here?" I asked Samaira looking around, She just shurrged "they didn't wanted to leave you" Sge said, I just nodded understanding they might be worried for me after watching me in that state.

We were about to reach kitchen when we heard some clinging voice of utensils. Me and Samaira looked at eachother, and hurriedly made our way to kitchen and saw that our own Avni was making jalebies at the 3.30 am in the night and Avinash was helping her.

"Guys what's going on?" Samaira asked asumed, "woh

"Guys what's going on?" Samaira asked asumed, "woh.... Kya hai naa Sammie.... Mujhe naa jalebi... khane kaa maan tha.... Toh sochca bana..... Ke khalu." Avni said while muching on a jalebi. "And I was helping her." Avi shrugged helplessly. Sammie and me both chuckled at his helplessness and went inside the kitchen.