Chapter 7 :- Game and Fun

Viraj's P.O.V

Rest of the lunch went eventually really nice. There was a occasionally talks on the table neither I, nor miss chatori, I means nisha talked to eachother.
We tried our best to ignore eachother and successfully did it.
She was engrossed with her pasta to much she would talk when bunny says her something or she remembered something.

Once we all were done with our lunch, we sat idoly for while when Nisha (miss chatori) called spotboy and she asked "stop dada pls kya app mere liye chass (butter milk) laa skte hai" she handed him some money and then turned to us and asked "will you all like to have something" she smiled at us everyone looked at eachother in assumed look when bunny butted in "dii app treat de rage ho" she asked to which nisha smiled at her and said "haan bunny am giving treat to all".

Everyone was done giving their orders to spot dada, bunny and rohan asked for ice-cream while salman sir asked for tumbs up so as ayan and sohil sir. Kareena ma'am and deepika went for orange juice. Nisha turned to me and raised a brow as if asking me that what I wanted as soon as she looked at me to which my brows rosed up " kya?" I asked her sounding annoyed. To which she flashed a smiled at me of course the fake one and asked,

"Don't you want something?"

"No, thanks but no thanks, Iam okay!" I gave her my bestest fake smile to which she just shrugged and turned to spot dada and told him go. But bunny stoped him "spot dada rukye!!" She called out and eyed me before returning it too spot dada, "app cold coffee leke aana, with two spoon sugar and less cream." She smiled sweetly at him. It did not take genius to guess that that cold coffee was for me of course.

After taking the orders from us spot dada left from there.
########################################################

We all got busy with our own work as soon as spotboy left from there. Some were got busy with chatting, while other our co-actors got busy with there phone or tabs. Well me on other hand also involved myself in my lappy doing some work related to business and with that listing to some good music.

Bunny busied herself in multi task, she was listing to music fighting with her boyfriend, and chatting with her soul sister and maybe reading a short story on fb. In short we were all busy in something or the else even 'miss chatori'. When suddenly bunny sighed heavily slamming herself on the table, which caused everyone to snapped attetion to her. "Kya huaa??" Asked nisha
"Diii kantala aa raha hai mujhe bhot", she winched like a child. To which, I just roll my eyes said " hogayi suru teri nautanki" she threw me a dead look and again focused on nisha "dii chalo naa kuch karte hai yaar pakk raha hai meko"

"Lets start shoot then" came ayaan's reply.

"No!!"

"Then what you want to do dance!" Nisha chuckled.

"Noo!! Yaar lets play something what say everyone?" She asked everyone with enthusiasm, "okay lets play" said salman sir, "but what?" I asked, "hmmm nice qustion bhai" she started tipping her finger on her chin and we all were watching her, when she looked at her "what?? Aese kya dekh rahe ho main akele sochu kya app sab bhi socho kuch" she ordered us and all started thinking.

After thinking hardly, I came up with the idea of playing cricket of course what else, I can think of but soon dorped the plan cause we were shooting in jungle so we didn't have proper pitch for it.

"Let's play hide and sick" said one of our supportive actor said,
"What hide and sick?" Bunny said sarcastically, "him bacche nai hai!" Nisha said sweetly.

"Guys let's play lagori" said nisha smiling widely.

Well lagori is a game which is played between two teams using seven stone and a ball. Well we arrange stone from big to small order according to their size and a member from each team came and try to break the arranged stones they gets only three chance to do so. And if once the piles of stone, the opposite team member will try to out the member of your team before you can rearrange the piles of stones and if your team member were able to do so then you get the points.
########################################################

When nisha was done explaining everyone agreed to play this, So first thing we have to do was to sort in two teams me and salman were the team captain. We started sorting our teams the first member, I had choose for my team was bunny cause she's really good at distracting people which can help me alot. Salman sir picked up kareena ma'am and somehow our team was almoat ready there were only two memeber left to be picked up was nisha and karan, I was about to say karan cause, I knew veri well that if me and nisha came together we are going to loose it when bunny patted me my shoulder "bhai nishu dii ko lo team mein she a very good player" she whispered to me. I debated whether to take her not but atlast, I took her my team.

I use to play this game with my best friends back in my childhood, and this again is like bringing those memory back and the memory of my princess. Yes!! My princess the most precious girl to me, she was my best friend's small sister and my bestest frined to. Well, I don't know where she is, I was only 10 years old when my father sifted to Mumbai from Chitorgad.

"Raj...." "Virajjjj!!!!" I was snapped out of my trance, Nisha was calling me, "huh....." Was my response.

"Kaha kho gaye the com'on let's play" she said. To which, I nodded and followed them.

As we were about to start the game spotdada came with our braveages, we haved our orders and took our pisition for game.

We sended bunny first for the trun and she was able to break the pile.

We just needed one point to win the whole game and Nisha was on strike and borke the pile in one go and we were scattered everywhere just to keep save ourself from getting out, when, I saw nisha was near the stones and she was half her ways arranging them when, I noticed that kareena ma'am was about to hit her by ball, "princess look there be careful" words automatically left my mouth before even, I can figure out what, I was saying, she was seemed to be shocked but soon she refrained herself and rearranged the pile and we won the game.

We were happy to won the game when nisha came and hugged me which took me by surprise "we won!!! We won veeru!!" she said as she broke the I was stilled abit shocked. Soon the whole think sinked in her what she done "sorry!" She mumbled. "It's okay!" Was my simple reply.
And soin we resumed our shooting.
########################################################

After that game the only think was going on my mind was wht the hell I called her princess. I had never called someone else except her.

I was feeling exhausted now. Taking a long sigh, I'd opened the drawer beside my bed and took out the the last photo, I ever had with them. I had a look and trunoff the light and went to asleep.
########################################################

Nisha's P.O.V

Today's day was very eventful me, first of all it was the first day of the shoot, second was meeting with viraj and then that stupid figth and after that the game.

Which was bothering me the most, cause viraj called me princess no one had never called me princess except from dada bhai or.... Or viraj..... Viraj was our childhood friend. And what the hell, I was thinking when I hugged him and called him veeru. I use call this to him, taking along sigh, I took out the photo which, I had with him our last photo with together. Hugging that photo, I lay on my bed waiting sumbler to take over me.
________________________________________________________________________

So here you go with another update..... I knw you all were ganging up on mudering me but trust am hell busy with many things at time....... Enjoy reading till next time......