Chapter 20:- Kaira As New Office Assistance

Ishaan's POV

I was going through the some files of clients when there was a knock on the door, "Come in." I mumble not looking up from the files.

"Sir..." Came the familiar voice of our new manager. "Yes, Miss Lancy boliye?" I looked up at her. "Sir... Woh OA ki interview ke liye candidate aagaye hai." She said, "Okay then let's start tell my PA to send them one by one and plzz you just study this files." I ordered her curtly.

"Okay!!" She said, "Khadus kahika huh!!" She mumbled something, I thought so she did she was about to leave when I stopped her, "Did you said something Miss Lancy?" I asked her

"Okay!!" She said, "Khadus kahika huh!!" She mumbled something, I thought so she did she was about to leave when I stopped her, "Did you said something Miss Lancy?" I asked her. "Did heard something Sir." She smiled sarcastically, "I just thought so Miss Lancy," I said with sarcasm.

She faked me a smile which I returned her back and she left, "Nakchari kahiki." I mumbled and shook my head. I picked up my intercom and dialed to my PA, "Hello Shamaila plzz send the candidate one by one in my cabin." I told her over the intercom, "Sure thing sir." She replied from the other side very politely and I can say that she was smiling from her voice.

In 5 min after disconnecting the call from her, she started to send the first candidate for the interview.

It has been one hour since the interview has started and yet, I didn't found an efficient employee for this post. I just wish that the next candidate is efficient enough for this post or else Karan have to suffer from work load again for couple of weeks. My tracen was broked by the knock on the door, "Come in." I mumbled. The door slowly opened and a girl entered.

I looked up and was shocked to see her first but composed myself, "Plzz come have a seat," I told her while gesturing her to take the seat in front of me

She mumbled a small "thank" and took the seat across me. "So miss..." I started when she interuped me, "Kaira..... Kaira Maheswari." She smiled and gave me her documents.

To which I smiled and took the file from her and started going through her document. The interview went good and she was as efficient as Karan for this. I looked up and smiled at her, "Congratulations Miss Kaira you are appointed for the post and you can start from tomorrow." I said and gave my hand out for a handshake. She smiled and gave her hand in for handshake, We shook our hand and she mumbled a small "thanks" and started to left the cabin.