Chapter 40 :- Navarata Celebration

Viraj's Pov

It been a week sicne Nisha stopped talking with after that fights of us. After Nisha left me in the hoapital with other, docter came to me and said, "Mr Rathod?"

"Yes!" I said has I turned my attention  to him fully thinking that I can deal with Nisha after wards. "Mr Rathod miss Kaira is absolutely fine the stab was not too deep to injure any of her muscle tissue badly so you take her home." He said with to which I just smiled and nodded and went to complete the all formality as no one was there from her family to do so.

After finishing all the formality I went to her room and offered her a ride till her home. And thought to know more about past. When I came out from her room with her my mom stood there with her arms cross in front of her chest which clearly shows that she's not happy with what just happened between me and Nisha.

"Viraj I need to have a word with you now." She said in stern voice which means no argument. I nodded her to continue she looked at Kaira beside me and sighed, "Alone!!" She said in finality. I sighed and took her at vacant place leaving Kaira waiting back.

"Kya huaa mom khaiye kya baat hai?" I asked with urgency in my voice as I have to drop Kaira and was really gear to meet her husband who didn't had time to watch after his wife. "Viraj the kya Karen rage tum? Tum Aachse Jane ho kind Kaira kaisi ladki hai air for bhi tum Nisha ko chod ke usska sath de rahe ho?" She said angrily. I can understand her she is worried about both of us and specially for Nisha cause she is like daughter to her and Nisha is everyone's favorite.

"Mom... Do you trust me?" I asked her calmly to which she nodded. "Then mom whatever am doing is only for Nisha." I said to which she smiled at me and caressed my cheek. "I know but whatever you do keep in mind that never hurt Nisha in this process". She warned me to which I nodded and went to Kaira after taking her permission.

We were driving silently to her house and this silence was peaceful. But I have to break it just to know some more about Nisha's past which she is not going to tell me by herself so soon in future. I cleared my throat just to gain Kaira's attention in which I succeeded.

"So tell me about something about husband of yours." I tried to kick start the conversation, She just shrugged and said, "Nothing so special he's always busy with his business and with....." She trailed off the sentence.

"And...??" I raised my eyebrow to her to continue, She sighed and continue.
"And with Mistress." She seem to be upset so I left the there itself. There was silence again in the car how can I get the truth out now the best way is to know it is to ask directly.

"Honestly tell me Kaira what has happened 15 years back between you and Nisha that once your best friend hate you to back and moon?" I asked seriously giving her the look not try lie to me

"Honestly tell me Kaira what has happened 15 years back between you and Nisha that once your best friend hate you to back and moon?" I asked seriously giving her the look not try lie to me. "Viraj didn't I told everything already??" She fired back the question to me to which I sat silent for while and answered her , "Yeah you did but I don't believe in that version that story of yours." I told her honestly. She just nodded and started with her version of the once again this time adding more things into it,  like Nisha was trying to grab attention from Jubal and after that she even seduce him and all the rubbish. After listing to I didn't said anything to her and left her at her home.