Chapter 56 :- Mahendi and Ladies Sangeet

Nisha's POV

Last night was actually fun after that hilarious talk between us we all youngsters finally settled around the bonfire with shoal and zippers has it is a winter season going on here right now.

Where as everyone was shivering due to coldness, I was enjoying this whether without any shoal or zipper on I just love this cold air touching body and making me shiver. I was rubbing my hand together while blowing some air occasionally. When someone wrapped a shoal around me from behind. I turned around just to find Viraj there he looked at me and smiled as fir me I was blushing hard due the proximity we shared right at this moment.

We were so lost in each others eyes that we didn't realized that we were alone here our trance was broken when someone cleared their throat

"Ahmm!! Hum bhi hai yaha." Varun teased us to which both of us me and Viraj blushed he moved away from behind me and settled down beside me. "Shut up!!! Varun." I chided h to which he just smirked. Then after some teasing and masti we started with antakshir.

We were enjoying playing antakshir and the bonfire with some hot chocolate and marshmallow. And as for Viraj he was playing with my hair strains god know why but since from childhood he loves playing with my hair. He has always said me the best features he like about me is my hair.

I think I did the biggest mistake of life today to let my hair hang loose tonight. Because while Viraj was what he say was playing my hair absent mindedly he tugged one of the strain of very tightly due which I shouted, "Ahhh!!! Viraj stop it, it's hurting me you idiot."

"What I was just playing with hairs

"What I was just playing with hairs." He shrugged his shoulder has he continued to play with them. I was started to get irritate so I forcefully moved away from there, "Viraj it's hurting so please stop playing with my hairs you tugging them with all you strength you idiot." I yelped in pain as he did the same thing again.

While other were looking at us boys horrifyingly as they knew that I was angry now and for girls well you all what might be going on in their mind. I gave a tight smack on Viraj's head and tied my hair in a messy bun. When I looked up at girls they had that naughty teasing glim in their eyes and soon all them burst out with the laughter including me as I know what they were possibly thinking about. Where as for boys they were looking at us confusingly not understanding anything a bit.
__________________________________________________________________________________