Chapter 28:- RakshaBandhan

Nisha's POV

August the month of festival as per me cause the festival start from this month. We had just celebrated eid two weeks before in panvel and just two day before there was our national festival was there independence day and tomorrow there is my favourite Raksha bandhan.

I was in London for very long time and missed India alot just because of its verities of festival, which is celebrated by everyone here doesn't matter from which cast they belong to but everyone celebrate every festival together here.

I was here at the sets and there is choas here from last two weeks as Karan is not here to handle everything here. Well right now am just sitted here on the couch in this mansion where shooting is going on at this moment and reading the new book which dada bhai gave me last month.

But I was not able to concentrate on any line as I was thi about what gift should I should give to my both the brothers this year like every year I give them. While i was busy in thinking about what to gift my brothers when someone snatched the book from my hand. I knew who did this there is only one person who can do this I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to control my irritation.

"Viraj!!" I said while turning around and opened my eyes just see him smirking at me.

"Nisha!!" He intimate me, I rolled my eyes at him. "What do you want?" I asked him in bored tone. "Nothing I just came to call you for lunch, when I came here I saw you here reading or may be I should say you were lost in you own world, so I thought to snatch this book from you." He kept on blubbering.

I shook my head while a smiled came on my lips. "You are I was thinking about what to gift Samar and dada bhai tomorrow." I told him, he smiled and wriggled his eyebrows while saying, "What to give or what take huh!!"

"Viraj tum mujhe kabse jante ho?" I asked him while crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Bachpan se kyu?" He said confused. "So don't you know ki tabse me and Shefali is giving gift to you and my brothers? " I raised my eyebrow at him to which he smiled and said, "Pata hai kaise bhul skta hun yaad hai bachpan we use to have so much fun." He said with smile and his twinkling with happiness.

"Yeah!! And this year we are going to relive that time right?" I smiled to which he smiled and nodded.

"Abh hogaya now give me that book." I starched my hand out to take the book. He shook his head and hide the book behind him.
"If you can then take it from me." He challenged me and then we go. I was trying hard to get the book but damn his height he had that advantage with him. Finally I let go and stood there huffing.

"Kyu haar maan gayi tum?" He smirked to which I faked a smile at him. "Viraj give me the book other wise..." I trailer off.

"Other wise what haan??" He wriggled his eyebrows. "Other wise am not share my lunch with you and bdw you really like masala wali khicdi made by mom," I raised my eyebrow at him and that worked ge immediately gave me book back and took out lunch box from my bag I just shook my head at his childishness.

As soon as he opened the lunch I was ready runaway but he was to catch me by my arm. He turned me to face him and smiled nervously.

"Nisha issme to karele hai tune to kaha ki..." I cut him off in middle, " Main kya kaha haan aur kab? Main tujhe itna pucha ki tujhe mere mumma ke hath ki masal khicdi pasand hai naa toh tune mujhe jhatse book dedi." I said while freeing myself from grip.

"This us cheating haan tun kaha ki....." He trail off middle thinking something. "Kya kaha maine haan main tujhe kaha main aaj khicdi layi hun lunch me nai naa toh it your mistake that you heard it that way." I said while shrugging. He gave me the deadly look and came to in threatening way.