Chapter 23 :- The Bus Journey

Nisha's POV

As the journey started, I fished out my ears phone and connected it my phone for listing some music and a novel 'The Longest Ride' by one of my favourite wirter 'Nicholas Sparks'.

I put on the ears phone and start listing to music on lower volume just to listen other conversing and reading at same time.

I had just started with the reading when someone or I should say the only one irritating person asper me poked my arms with his finger. I glared at him and dared him to do it again but he just smiled and I again started reading, But then again he poked me.

"What?" I hissed at him.

"What are you doing?" He asked me while grinning ear to ear, seriously can't he see or understand what I am doing? Then it hit me that he's just trying to irritate me and he's sucesseding in it.

"Can't you see or what?" I said through gritted teeth

"Yeah!! I can but just wanted to talk to you so asked you." He said shurgging. I shook my head at him and continued reading.

Again he poked me and now I am hell irritate cause from last past 15 min he's doing this and keep asking me stupid qustion. I really wanted to punch him aur hit as hurt as I could so that he just stop irritating me.

"What?!" This time I almost yelled at him due to which everyone looked at us but we just ignored everyone stare.

""Which are you reading?" He asked me again a stupid qustion that's it now I lost it. I took the book and put it in front of his eyes.

"Look you can read naa?? Right read the name." I told him while shoving the book on him in irritation. He took the book from my hand and read it.

"Ohh!! The longest ride.... "  He said in away that he first time saw any kind of book. I santched the book from his hand and said, or rather warned him, "Now you are with all qustion so now just don't disturb me and lemme read peacefully." And continued reading.

After a while someone or I would rather say that Viraj santched one earphone from one of my ear.