Chapter 65:- Mahashivraatri

Nisha's POV

It has been week since dadda met with an accident, he is alright now and is home already but still on strict bed rest as said by doctors. I still don't how did this happened as far as I know dadda is a very save driver and nowadays he always have his driver with him most probably it's very rare when drive on his own.

I asked Karthik regarding this when we met two days ago but he change the topic like he was hiding something from me and I got busy with Avani, Ayaan and Samaira. I tried to talked about this with dada bhai, Samar and Viraj also but they also ignored talking regarding this topic with me. I really don't what all are they cooking up together but I am sure there is something very big reason which they hiding from me and I'll find out about it very soon.

"Nisha chalo beta pooja ki tayariyan karni hai." I heard mumma voice which brought me back to real world well there is Mahashivraatri in two days and we preparing for grand pooja which we always perform on this day even our grand parents are going to come here for attending the pooja and good thing is dadda is at home safe and sound.

"Haan mumma aayi!!" I said went towards the mandir and saw her preparing for pooja thal for maha aarti. "Mumma kya kaam hai??" I asked her as I was done with decorations and all other stuffs thanks to my team. Mumma was about ask something just then Bunny came there.

"Nishu dee everything is done me Juvii and others checked everything and nothing seems to missing as per you just check once."

"Main yahi bolne wali thi!!" Mumma smiled at us to which me and smiled back at her. "Mumma I'll just it the look." I told her and went away with Bunny to check if everything was done properly. We just sat and was talking about random things.

"So dee tell us what's going on between you and Viraj bhai." Bunny asked wriggling her eyebrows, I looked at her with wide eyes to which everyone else smirked, I composed myself. "Bunny what are you talking about??" I asked nervously trying to act innocent.

"Nisha don't try to act innocent." Samaira looked at me with narrowed eyes. "Maira kya bol rahe ho tum log??" I said as I played with me hair looking everywhere but them, "Nisha sach sach bata waise to humein sab pata hai lekin hum tere muh se sunna chate hai." Avani said me in teasingly, "Avani kya bol rahi hai tu??"

"Nisha bata de." Sanyu Bhabhi came there with Arzoo in her hand I stood up and took Arzoo in my hand ignoring their questions.

"Nisha bata naa kab huaa yeh sab kab propose kiya Viraj ne tujhe??" Sanju asked to which I looked at them with my eyes wide and jaw hanging open. "Nisha muh band karle warna machar guss jaye gaa." Maahi said while closing my mouth to which others laughed.

"Aap sab ko pata thaa!!!" I almost shouted, "Shhhh!!!! Nisha bacche so rahe hai." Bhabhi and Avani chided me while patted Arzoo's back and Avani patted Aryaan. "Aap sab ko pata thaa??" I whispered to which they nodded with sarcastic smiles on their face.

"Abh zara batane kasat karegi aap." Lancy said while foldding her arms across her chest. I looked at them and started fumbling with my fingers, "Guys actually....." I tried to drag the topic so someone's call me and save me but I guess fate was not in my favor.

"Nishu dee bolo bhi!!!" Sayu stomped her foot before I can say anything to anyone Juvii said, "Chodo guys abh yeh thodi humein kuch bolegi." She said dramatically I rolled my eyes at her told them to shut up and I told them everything from he proposing me to I proposing him as well. As I finished saying them everything they all started squealing and gushing about how romantic and cute that and blah blah....

"Waise bhabhi yeh sari boys gang hai kaha pe subha se dikhi nai??" I her the question which bugging me from morning it's almost afternoon and I have not anyone of them.