Chapter 9:- Finally Found A Long Lost Friend....

Nisha's P.O.V

Stupid Viraj arggghhh!!! Idiot sense less preson, I hate him, hate him. You might be thinking that why, I'm cursing him so much then here is reason one he made fall on my butt in that mudpool and secondly insist of helping me in getting up he was laughing his ass off there. Stupid, idoit, duffer arrrgghhh!! Huh!! Forget it, I have to take bath now thankgod, I have a pair of clothes today with me. After taking out my colthes, I went to bathroom and was having a hot shower when, I heard that someone entered in my vanety. I peeped out from the bathroom "who's there?" I frowned cause there was noone to be seen then, I heard "nishu dii main hun" said bunny hearing her voice, I sighed in relief "haan bol kya huaa??" I asked her from bathroom "phele yeh batao app ho kaha?" She asked while searching me, "arey bunny bathroom mein hun ruk aati hun." And quickly finished my shower and came out wearing my fitted black jeans and off shoulder long sleeve grey colored top.
As, I came out of the washroom and there she was standing in fornt of me with her phone in her hand "kya huaa bunny, kyu chila rahi thi??" I asked her while drying my hair with towel, "arey dii kaha thi app?" She back fired question to me, "main naah rahi thi, kyu kya huaa?" I was done drying my hair. "Nishu dii soul sissies ka phone hai they want to talk to you." She while showing her phone to me.
"

Ohh!! Toh speaker par daal baat karte hai.." She was not needed to be told twice she puts the phone on speaker and the familier voices came from other line.
"Hello kutti bhula gayi naa humein?" "Babyy kaha hai tu aajkal baat hi nai, "Haan shona dii kaha ho app?" "Nisha tera kaam kaise chal raha hai?" "Misthi kuch bolo bhi abh" "haan nishu dii bolo naa kuch." They all said this in once...... "Arey arey!!! Chup hojau sab phele mujhe bolne do yaar!!" I'd partically shouted to keep them shut, "sab ek sath bologey toh main kaise bolu?" I said to them their was a pin drop silent on other side "kutti main kissi ko nai bhuli, baby haan baat nai ho pati yaar, coz I was hell busy this week, aur main yahi thi bass main thoda kaam mein zyada busy hogayi thi choco pie, aur abh khus ho tum sab." Finally I answered their questions.

"Nishuu jii!!!" The unfamiliar voice came from other side. I had never heard this voice before, who's voice it can be?? "Haan!!" Was my smiple respone, I didn't knew the person voice but was sure that she is one of us cause she know's me, "kya huaa nishu jii apne mujhe phechana nai?" She asked...... "Ummm.... Yeah sorry!!" I said to her. "Arey koi nai main hun Sovana...." Said sovana di....... "Sova diii how are you and what present surprise" I exclaimed in happiness it was the first time ever, I was talking yo her on phone usally we use to talk on whatsapp or on fb.

"Am fine, you say how are you??"

"I am fine dii...." I said her. "Oye kutti nisha tu hum sabke favorite Viraj ke liye design kar rahi hai aur humein bataya bhi nai.... Huh!!!! It was maahi.... "Yeah that true!!" Came others in chorused and started their blubbering as usual. Finally after what seems like five minutes of blubbering they all stoped. Me and bunny heaved a sigh, "done you all now can, I say something?" I said to them, "yeah!!! Please we need proper explanation." Juvii warned me. "Okay!!" And, I have to explained them everything and they all seemed to be convinced with my explanation. Turst me they all can be handful sometimes. We talked what feel like hours but actually we talked for almost 30mins. They teased me alot as they all knew that, I have the biggest crush on the stars, I am working with especially on Viraj....... "Okay!!!! Stop it guys enough of him.." I had enough of their nonsense.

"Oyee kya huaa tujhe phele toh aesa nai behave kiya tune??" Asked Juvii.... She is the most sensible and clam person in the group..... "Guys plzz stop teasing with his name.... I just.... Uhrrggg forget it plzz don't tease me with him." I can't see their faces but... i can bet that their jaws were droped on floor due insemenes shock they javed never thought that, I would say this to them.... There was a pindrop silence other line.