Chapter 64:- Valentine's Day

Viraj's POV

I came running to hospital has I got the news living everything which I have prepared for me and Nisha. Yes!!! Today is Valentine's Day and I had plan a very romantic date for her just like she mention in her novel or about what she read in novels.

As I came to hospital, I found everyone standing outside the ICU room. As Nisha saw me she came running towards me and hugged me tight crying her eyes out. I hold her tight in arms not wanting her to leave me wanted to take her every sorrows.

"Nisha!!! Shhh!!!" I tried to conquer her but cried harder clanging on me

"Nisha!!! Shhh!!!" I tried to conquer her but cried harder clanging on me. Just then I looked up and saw Abhi standing there looking at with smile, I smiled back. I broke the hug and looked Nisha was dressed in saree which I had gifted her in morning that means she was supposed to meet when this thing happened. I knew that asking anything to Nisha is useless so I took her with me and came stood in front of Abhi.

"Abhi what happened to bade papa??" I asked confused as I didn't know anything all I know was bade papa was hospitalized and it's only when, when I got a call from paa as I was not picking anyone else calls.

"Viraj!! Papa was coming back from office when his car met with an accident

"Viraj!! Papa was coming back from office when his car met with an accident." Abhi said with straight face, "How's he??" I asked praying that there's nothing serious. "He's fine now they have kept him under observation until he get his conscious back." Abhi said robotically he seem to be lost somewhere, I kept my hand on his shoulder, "Kya huaa Abhi??" I asked him to which he just looked at Nisha and I understood that he didn't wanted to talk about it in front of Nisha.

I blinked and broke the hug with Nisha and made her sit on bench with others after making sure she sat stability me and Abhi went away from there and came yo corner.

"Abhi abh bata kya huaa??" I asked him with straight face he looked here and there before he speak anything he took a big sight. "This is not just a mere accident Viraj it was a full proof murder plan." He said with close eyes, I can't help but can only gape at him.
"But wh.... Who can do this??" I smattered not knowing what say or think but point was who can it be who did this??