Chapter 67:- The Proposal

Nisha's POV

Finally today is the day when I am going get away from this jail called hospital. It has been month since I came out of coma. I don't know what happened after I was shot all I know was that when I opened my eyes, I found myself in dark room with no windows and there was no ray of light.

I looked down, to find that I had wore a white dress and there was signs of being shot. I checked my stomach where I was being shot, I checked my hand, face and every possible part. 'where am I???, Did I died or what??' I thought to myself. I stood up from the chair where I was sited and started walking around finding a window or door to get out of here but didn't find one.

There was no single soul except me. "Hello koi hai ??? Anyone there??" I called out for someone so that he / she can help me to get out of this room. "Please anyone answer me koi mujhe bata skata hai main kaha hun aur meri family kaha hai??" I again called out but all in vain after trying for some more time I started losing hope just when there was a light coming from right side.

"Kaun hai waha pe??" I called out as I moved towards the light, but that person doesn't responded to me. "Maine pucha kaun hai waha??" I asked again and finally came face to face the person, light were directed towards mg eyes so it took time to get the clear view of the person. I blinked my eyes to adjust with the light, as my view got clear I can see person standing with in his hand and he had a crown with peacock feather on his head. He seemed to be king of some place then it hit me that who stood in front of me.

I rubbed my eyes just make sure that I was hallucinating the things which not possible it can be the affect of seductive which doctor had given me before my treatment. "Krishna, kahin main sapna toh nai dekh rahi??" I mumbled to myself while looking here and there I think now finally I have became mad.

"Nisha yeh sapna nai hai tum sach mein mujhe mil rahi ho." Krishna voice came to my hear and it like honey to my ears, I looked at him with wide eyes I didn't know what to do so I did the only thing came to my mind, I joined my both the plams in front of him and bowed my head.

"Sobhagyawati bhava!!!" He blessed me I looked up at him, I didn't realized that I am crying until Krishna wiped my tears with his fore finger and shook his head with a smile.

"Isska matlab main maar chucki hun??" I asked bewildered, he chuckled and pacing around the room. "Nai Nisha tum mari nai ho!!!" He stated to which I looked at him confused, "Then how it is possible that I am meeting you it can be only possible in two ways either I am death or I am dreaming."

"Neither you are died Nisha nor you are dreaming, this is all is happing in your mind."

"You mean I am still alive then why I am here in this dark place with you in my sight and where are other??" I asked my doubts which was nagging from the time I opened my eyes. Krishna smiled and wrapped his hand around my shoulder and started towards the door which was now visible to me.

"Maine tumse kaha naa yeh sab tumhare dimag mein chal raha hai issliye yaha koi bhi nai hai srif tumhare aur mere alawa."

"Agar main yaha hun toh sab mujhe waha dhund rahe hogaye naa??" I asked worried to which he chuckled and shook his head. "Nai!!! Nai dhund rahe hogaye."

"Kyu??"

"Kyunki tum waha ho unke ankhon ke samne bass farak itna hai ki tum iss waqt coma mein ho." He said will we came out in the beautiful garden, "Coma!!" I exclaimed to which he nodded, "Isska matlab main abh kabhi sab se mil nai paugi??" I asked with cracked voice to which he smiled and we kept walking.

"Yeh puri tarha se tumhara faisla hai Nisha ki tumhe unke pass jane hai yaa nai."

"Kya matlab??" I asked confused to which his grew wider, "Jab tumhe goli lagi tab tum decided nai kar pai ki tumhe jeena hai yaa nai issliye tum yaha agayi ho yeh zindagi aur maut ke ka rasta hai abh yaha se tumhe kaha jana hai."