CHAPTER 3:- FRIST STEP TOWARDS DREAM

Nisha's POV

After dinner we all decided to stay at mansion itself me, my friends, dada bhai and bhabhi  even Sanjana stayed at mansion Sameer was not able to attend the dinner with us due to his important meeting with the director of the film in which we are going to work together, I am so excited and to happy for that I am gonna work with Sameer again and as a designer in the movie. Wow!!!!! I still can't believe this that my dream is going to come true tomorrow itself. Okay! I need to calm down n take some rest so, I went to my bedroom as ,I opened the door my room in which , I had spend almost my half age of life from the time when, I started sleeping alone it was still same nothing has been changed my mom kept my room the way it was my room was colored in full bright pink color which is my favorite color you say that in fact my recent bedroom is colored in pink only and it was totally decorated in youth style and on other hand this room was decorated in teen style with poster of Salman Khan and Atif Aslam and with lots and lots of soft toys all over the room and there was shelves full of chocolates. 

I shook my head and went to bathroom to have a hot shower it is my habit to have a bath before gong to bed. So I stored towards my bathroom and turn on the hot shower and strip my cloths and stand under the hot shower I have a good an hour under the shower and came out and changed in my comfortable shorts and tank top, I jumped into bed to go to sleep but, I failed every time I closed my eyes, I was to excited that I was not able to sleep well its nothing new to me, I am never use to asleep when am excited or tensed so I started reading my book. 

I don't know how fell asleep but my book was on my side table and kept properly maybe my dad or dada bhai had come watch at me at night and they might have kept it there then I saw the time it was 7.00am so, I slide out of my bed and made to washroom and fresh n up myself and went down for breakfast I have dressed in my fitted dark blue demines jeans and white shirt and black colored waist coat with my flat sliver shoes and lucky watch which father had gifted me on my first day of the job my hair was neatly tied in high ponytail with puff in front where my flicks was placed perfectly and had my cats eyes shape wide rim glasses. I had my seat between my two brothers usually as we used to when we were kids. We had our breakfast and, I left for Sameer's fashion house in my favorite Mercedes Benz.

So, I am here at Sameer's fashion house the drive from my parents mansion to fashion house was long has our mansion is situated away from main town. So here, I am at Sameer's fashion house which is seven floor building, here at the ground floor where m standing right recollecting my memories from here and first is a boutique were they sales their designer dresses, and on third and floor there is a designing department and Sameer's office and conference room is on the fifth floor cafeteria is on the fifth and forth floor and, I must say I really miss cafeteria and working with Sameer and his staff there just great with new employees they treat them has they are not new but working here with them from years and yes the last two floor is Sameer's penthouses apartment I know its not exactly a penthouse apartment but he has height phobia so he prefer living down most the times n yes there is a underground basement where his merchandising department works. 

Everyone gave me warm welcome when entered the fashion house, I can see their happiness on seeing me there meeting everyone on both floor, I made my way to conference room its almost 11.00 so, I should be there, thank god Avinash was there for me on the floor because Sameer were not to be seen anywhere since , I had came here, as soon as I approached Avinash he stood up from his chair and engulfed me in hug, I hugged him back he had left the mansion with Avni early in the morning since he have to here before of us "where is Sameer" I asked him as we broke the hug "he is already inside there with director, producer and the superstar Salman Khan" he nodded his thumb towards the conference room, I gasped "what? Am I late or what????" I said while looking at my wrist watch "no-----not at all you are on time" he chuckled, I narrowed my eyes on him in questioning wait then he stopped his chuckling and said "their are early because they wanted to discuss about female leads costume with Sameer before you so when you come they can have nice to understand you n visa-versa". 

I smiled at him and nodded my head "so we shall keep going" Avinash said while nodding his hand towards conference room "yup we should" I said with grin on my face it was about the time, we walked towards the conference Avinash kept his hand on the small of my back leading towards room.

Avinash opened the door wide so, I can enter first as soon as I entered Avinash entered behind me and closed the door behind us we head towards the bunch of people who sat at the round table and chattering happily like their are not here for business but for some kind of get together.

As soon as we closed the distance between us and table Sameer saw me and Avinash coming, son he got up from his comfy seat and strolled towards us he had wore a simple white long sleeves T-shirt and blue ragged jeans which really suits him where as Avinash dressed in his normal clothing blue button up shirt and black jeans .

Sameer came to me and engulfed me in bone crushing hug and, I hugged him back of course I have he is one of my bestie my mentor "sorry  babe for not coming to dinner last night, I have got stuck some where else" he apologized as soon as we broke the hug "apology accepted" , he smiled at me as soon as the left my mouth and gave me another quick hug and then turned "come lemme introduce you to everyone in this room" he said while circling around my shoulder and dragging towards the front of table and Avinash closely followed us soon we were in front of people and there was the peoples.

On my right was sat Sohil Khan the producer of the movie and on right was Ayaan Mehra the director actually he is new director this was his debut film with the most know Khan's so as mine as costume designer and on the right there was mine hero my first crush or, I would my first love, yeah yeah I know, I know, I've told that, I don't believe in love and all but still, I love him like hell.
Salman Khan and beside him there was sat leads actresses the one with whom, I have a lot when, I was working as Sameer's assistant Kareena Kapoor Khan and other whom adore the most Deepika Padukon.

I have got a warm welcome by all of them and then they gave me the detail and descriptions of character everyone was there except for one Viraj he was not there when Sami asked they told that he is out of town for reason.

They told me to start the work as soon as possible because from next month they are going start shooting of the movie to which, I agreed and called Salman sir to my fashion house for some trails were, I wanted Viraj to also come there but, I got to know that he is going come directly on muhurat of the film so, I have make his costume as per my guess work. So finally, I took my first step towards my dream. I sighed and sat on the couch of my apartment relaxing and thinking for some new designs from tomorrow, I have to start designing.
***************************************